CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no pro at this, but it looks to me it just blends with the background.

I've noticed a few this time that don't even have the watermark?

Is there an algorithm as to what color the watermark is, or is it a set color? If it's a set color you could easily make it 'disappear'. If it's set by algorithm, it would be possible to confuse it. It's probably just a trick of the eye.

This one is no better, but I really don't think Atlop is pulling a fast one.

Final entry

Click for full size

Actually... you're right. I've just looked through my local GT5 folder and there are several original images where the watermark is invisible... I guess we're used to stronger watermarking :D

Can I just ask how you guys are checking my picture? I know what you mean by the damage error message as I get that when I open them on my computer, but the only way I can see of checking is if you right click on the image, save it to your computer, and then try opening it directly to photoshop, but if I do this with any of the other images on here, they open directly with no error message.

I will get this picture verified, of course, for fairness sake, but I don't want people to think I have cheated because the method of checking is flawed

Let me try this photomode competition ...

FINAL ENTRY
week10bmw.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full image (Looks better big)

Not a great pic :indiff: looked better on my TV, oh well

now that i understand the rules & etiquette of the photomode competition...

FINAL ENTRY
mercedesc63rbhangar72.jpg

{this (hopefully) is the full-size image...}

thanks for letting me enter!

Crisis of faith... I really like my submission, but I don't think its a strong enough picture to compete. So I think I'm going to change to this Final entry

changed from here

nice picture, but I can barely see the watermark. I though it was always clearly visible?

It's the most unclear watermark I've seen yet, and while the EXIF data checks out okay I'm suspicious because I can open your source image directly in Photoshop 7.

My Photoshop 7 NEVER opens images directly from GT5 without an EOF error... I always have to transfer from a third party viewer.

Can I just ask how you guys are checking my picture? I know what you mean by the damage error message as I get that when I open them on my computer, but the only way I can see of checking is if you right click on the image, save it to your computer, and then try opening it directly to photoshop, but if I do this with any of the other images on here, they open directly with no error message.

I will get this picture verified, of course, for fairness sake, but I don't want people to think I have cheated because the method of checking is flawed

After some verifying with the damaged original and as asked, I can confirm the Final Entry posted by boozybloke in the fifth of February at 11.22AM was not edited outside GT5 and it is a perfectly legal entry. 👍

After some verifying with the damaged original and as asked, I can confirm the Final Entry posted by boozybloke in the fifth of February at 11.22AM was not edited outside GT5 and it is a perfectly legal entry. 👍

Oh sure. You're clearly part of the conspiracy!

there is entirely too litle race engineering going on here!

ripped this off quick.
the audi R10, in it's natural habitat.

Away from my computer at the moment, so this is the only competition I can enter.

FINAL ENTRY

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10, Nurburgring 24h.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back