Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm

pmcwk07header.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of atlop:

"After two weeks of very special themes in PMC I thought it would time
for a bit more general theme, I hope you enjoy it."

CARS: Liveried (decal'd, sticker'd) Rally car only... no Escudo though!
LOCATIONS: Snow, Dirt, or City tracks. Also, non-Kart Track Creator themes!
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must be a single-car shot.

gtppmcrulesc.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• No other editing, besides resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode. Do NOT crop or add a border/signature;
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Link edit of the same entry won’t count toward entry change;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image - this includes crop, borders, text, etc.;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • We recommend the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme;
  • Only the best 30 entries choosen by the judge, will get through the Classic Poll Style; and 15 for H2H Poll Style.
  • Every fourth week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • The judge cannot enter his own theme.

gtppmcdeadline.jpg

Last edited:
Ill ask this since im sure Im not the only one thinking it.

What defines a "Rally Car"? Is it a rally racecar (like the C4 wrc), a car commonly used for rally (WRX RM or one of the prodrive sti's?), or a car that can use rally tires and is pictured rallying.

Thought it would be better to post than pm so everyone can see, that way theres no confusion.

Ill ask this since im sure Im not the only one thinking it.

What defines a "Rally Car"? Is it a rally racecar (like the C4 wrc), a car commonly used for rally (WRX RM or one of the prodrive sti's?), or a car that can use rally tires and is pictured rallying.

Thought it would be better to post than pm so everyone can see, that way theres no confusion.

Traditionally in GT4 comps rally car always meant a rally race car, meaning the WRC, Group B and historic rally cars that can be found in the game. We should use the same definition here. If comp host does not mind I would also allow race mod Subaru Impreza and rally raid cars but not the Suzuki Escudo.

Traditionally in GT4 comps rally car always meant a rally race car, meaning the WRC, Group B and historic rally cars that can be found in the game. We should use the same definition here. If comp host does not mind I would also allow race mod Subaru Impreza and rally raid cars but not the Suzuki Escudo.

Does "liveried" rally car make the most sense then? Anything with stickers or decals :P. I'll add in no Escudo.

And I don't get this : 'Locations - Snow, Dirt or City tracks' So you're telling me that there is no rally on tarmac except the city?

Sure, they happen elsewhere - but these are the locations Atlop wants to see. His theme, his rules. Unless he wants to allow certain Track Creator themes, that's up to him.

Sure, they happen elsewhere - but these are the locations Atlop wants to see. His theme, his rules. Unless he wants to allow certain Track Creator themes, that's up to him.
Sure they happen elswhere :) But not on typical dedicated tarmac race circuits like those in Original and World circuits. Pretty much anywhere but on those. That's why i put the restriction. The city tracks again, well they do have some special stages in city centres in some rallies so I thought that would be appropriate.

But I actually did not think about the Track creator. :dunce: So I say we allow all Track creator tracks except the Tokyo cart thing. Sorry about the confusion.:guilty:

One more thing: Nice entries so far! 👍

Rules updated to be more clear on car selection, and tracks. All good in the hood, Atlop? 👍

I love that winning shot atlop, brilliant as always. :)

A shame the blacks aren't as nice as they are on the tv, but here is my...

Thanks! :)
And you are right getting the black nice is hard in this comp but you did very well. 👍

I love rally cars, especially older ones.

Final Entry

Click for full size​

NEW ENTRY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back