CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 241 comments
  • 30,663 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry
xJI9BoqQFW1vGjfGa_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

eigernordwandktrail500x.jpg
 
FINAL ENTRY
ENTRY CHANGED 13TH JANUARY


Click to enlarge

​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Subaru Impreza rally ready in london

28hq49y.jpg
 




Final Entry
Click for full size
​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
 
Final Entry
Suzuki SX4 @ Alaska


​
 
FINAL ENTRY


P.S. this is my first time entering this competition.
 
Hi here is my entry image I took. Edit: Damn why is posting a image on this forum so complicated???
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

photocompentryrally.jpg


Tried to make it cartoon like auto modelista on ps2. Pic looks better through the ps3 though seems to lose something on the pc

great shot!
 
FINAL ENTRY



And my first entry, came out a bit lighter on my PC. Already a few stratos rally cars though :guilty:
 
It was the same picture but with the Cross-processing filter. Would that make it not allowed?

No it isn't allowed; it's the same captured image as you've used before. Different post-game editing sure, but it's the same base image. You'll have to use a new one.

I'm shocked at the amount of people that aren't reading the rules in here. Even coming from the front-page article, I make sure to mention that images in the thread can't be bigger than 500px on either side. Oh well... you're making Atlop's job easier I guess...
 
Final Entry :)

 
Final Entry

 
VDOP:
and people say this gam'es trees are sub par! whoa!

I'm still having alot of trouble getting something I legitimately like enough to enter. I wanted a shot of a car sliding round a hairpin with a nutso dropoff, but I can't get it right. it's just not quite there yet.
making slow progress though. although I doubt I'll even make the poll.
 
tupacrulez:
I paused the game at this spot by accident. I immediately noticed the tree looked good, so I had to use it in the pic. I really appreciate the complement. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back