CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 241 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

azur1v.jpg

Great theme this week, I have to say. Allows for a fair bit of variety.

My first entry to a competition! I'm not too happy with my entry and I'm concerned about how similar it looks to some others, oh well!

Just did this yesterday without strong ambitions to win this competition...
Just for fun...hope at least one of you likes it...c u

FINAL ENTRY

Just popping in here to say you all have a bit more than 24 hours to get your entries in, or fix entries that are so far ineligible. After that, nothing's guaranteed!

Final Entry
I think I've got it right this time. URL and Img tags.
Edit: Hmmh it goes to a blank page when you click it.
Edit 2: Got it.

I like the theme this week but it's too late to get a new picture so I looked through my flickr and found this which I nearly used for the standard car round.
Final Entry

Right I'll never be up by then, time for a tough choice!

Ed - FINAL ENTRY
toscana10.jpg

Link to full size: http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/stpatty_1/Toscana_10.jpg

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ‘95 at Toscana

Click for full size. Even if I don't win (and I probably wont, since my final entry has about 3% car in the actual shot), I'm glad I entered this. I got some beautiful shots, and even got to sink 350k into that Celica which is a joy to drive.

Last edited:
Competition Closed

I received Atlop's list a few minutes ago. Now, to get the polls up for this and 2.0. And before anybody asks; PMC's Week 8 thread will be up as soon as Nicknamealguem gets it up, as he's taking care of it :)

When do these threads close up?
Now. Just sent in the TOP 30.

Phew! More than 150 entries, out of which 128 valid entries!

*pops open a beer*

Just remember guys there are many perfectly good pics that did not make it in the poll just because there simply was not enough room for all of those. The quality was just so high in this round, good job everyone!

Houston we have a problem.

Week 8 Competition will only come tomorrow, as I asked for a wrong type of theme and only noticed now. :ouch:

Edit: Competition up and running.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back