can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
9736447436_1729a43d6e_o.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by winner Crooooooow:

"Ever forgotten about a baby of yours (I'm talking about a car!!)? Search for the one premium vehicle that you believe is the most forgotten in the game and let it out for a breather. Use these two methods to add up the level of neglect-ion. :sly: "1. How much you've forgotten about the car, 2. How rarely you see the vehicle on :gtplanet:". Got it? Let's go baby hunting!"

CARS: Any premium vehicle you believe is most forgotten.
LOCATIONS: Any sunny location, excluding evening settings.
PHOTOTRAVEL: No. Let the child roam free.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Most forgotten premium vehicles.

gtppmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack,
    Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image?
    Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[20.00 GMT]

I see some similarities with my 2.0 theme. :sly:

I am excited to see all of the participants this week battle against each other in my theme. Get ready!

Final Entry
(CHANGED)
Old Picture

This is such a good looking car, I don't know why no one uses it. It is also pretty fast for an electric car.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL ENTRY
when i hear about ferrari it comes to my mind the f40, the ferrari daytona, the 458 italia, the enzo, the f430 scuderia but the ferrari SP1 it doesn't. so i think the SP1 is a forgotten child

Nine hours ago I went to bed, nine hours later I see all of these new entries. Nice entries everyone! :cool:

FINAL ENTRY
when i hear about ferrari it comes to my mind the f40, the ferrari daytona, the 458 italia, the enzo, the f430 scuderia but the ferrari SP1 it doesn't. so i think the SP1 is a forgotten child

I was gonna do this same car lol:P but yours is way better than mine would have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back