CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 53

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically the competition isn't closed until the judge says so :sly: unless the rules have changed........?

FINAL ENTRY

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69

wow i thought id have saturday afternoon to work on these things, guess not in my timezone anyway!

The Competition will be closing in 1hr and 30mins :D

Fishy, sort it out if you haven't already :sly:

FINAL ENTRY

picture.php

(Increase size to decrease pixelation)

The Competition will be closing in 1hr and 30mins :D

Fishy, sort it out if you haven't already :sly:

Wait... Wat? :lol:

Nah, I'm good with my entry here in PMC. I think it's been holding up pretty nicely, even after the inflow of more entries. :P

Wow, didn't know the C-3 convertible was classified as a "roadster" around here, or I definitely would have been all over that. Definitely not a roadster in the traditional sense.

Wow, didn't know the C-3 convertible was classified as a "roadster" around here, or I definitely would have been all over that. Definitely not a roadster in the traditional sense.

I figured since it was a 2 seater soft top, thats close enough.

wiki: "A roadster is a two-seat open car with emphasis on sporty handling and without a fixed roof or side weather protection. Strictly speaking a roadster with wind-up windows is a convertible but as true roadsters are no longer made the distinction is now irrelevant."

I figured since it was a 2 seater soft top, thats close enough.

wiki: "A roadster is a two-seat open car with emphasis on sporty handling and without a fixed roof or side weather protection. Strictly speaking a roadster with wind-up windows is a convertible but as true roadsters are no longer made the distinction is now irrelevant."

I know the point is moot, now, but aren't roadsters typically designed as such from the get-go rather than coupes turned into convertibles later on?

This is just an honest question because I actually don't know how specific the classification is. Not trying to be a pain in the butt, especially since I'm always a fan of seeing pics of C3 Corvettes, coupe or convertible. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back