CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 53

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone starts asking if this car is a soft or hard top, it is a soft top.​

I'm fairly sure, though I may be wrong, that the California was the first Ferrari to have a metal folding roof, therefore making it a hard top

It's been well-documented here that the California has a hard-top.

So what you are saying is, that I spent two hours trying to capture an award winning photo with long processing times for nothing?

So what you are saying is, that I spent two hours trying to capture an award winning photo with long processing times for nothing?

Unfortunately, yes. You've got a few days yet to get a new shot though, so it's not too bad. Same thing happened to me earlier in the week with the Schwimmwagen, so I know how you feel. :ouch:

Unfortunately, yes. You've got a few days yet to get a new shot though, so it's not too bad. Same thing happened to me earlier in the week with the Schwimmwagen, so I know how you feel. :ouch:

It would be nice if the rules would have given us a list of eligible vehicles for this week's competition. Well son of a race horse, that sure makes me mad. :grumpy:

It would be nice if the rules would have given us a list of eligible vehicles for this week's competition. Well son of a race horse, that sure makes me mad. :grumpy:

I do think it kinda is your own mistake, I don't think anyone can name all of the soft-tops out of their heads, and anytime I go out for a shoot, I make sure my car etc. suit the theme so I wont get disqualified!
It sucks getting a no or disqualified!

Also, Ferrari California:
ferrari-california.jpg

Yeah, I fell into the same thing, I had a California too, the rules say:

"CARS: Droptops only!"

The California can have both a roof, and it can drop the roof. So I presumed it was a droptop, now I have to actually find a shot I didn't take ages ago. :P

sorry, I forgot this was the Photomode poll and edited my picture!

not to be unfair to the other participants, I hereby forfeit this weeks competition...

stupid mistake, hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back