CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 53

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
  • 18,516 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still open - just follow the rules in the OP and post your picture - good luck.
 
Nice photo ghskilla, its kind of hmm...relaxing.
iNs3CuRe's photo is cool too.
 
Convertible cars right ? that picture ok ?

You need to post a thumbnail/preview picture no bigger than 500px longest side and link that to your fullsize image as stated in the rules or it won't be eligable.

Edit: Also try not to double post if possible - you can use the EDIT button on your post to change or add something in.
 
You need to post a thumbnail/preview picture no bigger than 500px longest side and link that to your fullsize image as stated in the rules or it won't be eligable.

Edit: Also try not to double post if possible - you can use the EDIT button on your post to change or add something in.

Whats a thumbnail and how do i make my picture 500px w.o messing it up ? every time i try to make it smaller it looks like crap.
 
Whats a thumbnail and how do i make my picture 500px w.o messing it up ? every time i try to make it smaller it looks like crap.

Nvm, i think i got what you were telling me , is it ok now?
 
FINAL ENTRY
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1-1.jpg
 
Final Entry

​
 
FINAL ENTRY



Click for full size​

1st timer. Not too bad i thought
 
I've changed my Final Entry

One of my oldest shots! (05.01.2011) :D


edit: please click on the link (Final Entry) to see the 500px preview! This here isn't my actually size I want for my Entry...:sly:​
 
Last edited:
I have changed my entry, forgot you cant edit the picture :ouch:

I did the same, but the other way around. I posted the unedited, changed it to an edited version (also forgot I couldn't do so). Then, not being able to change again, had to forfeit the competition, silly much?
 
I did the same, but the other way around. I posted the unedited, changed it to an edited version (also forgot I couldn't do so). Then, not being able to change again, had to forfeit the competition, silly much?

haha, how did you manage to do that? ;0 Unlucky 👎
 
Final Entry

​
 
Something tells me i'll be lucky to make the poll :(
 
haha, how did you manage to do that? ;0 Unlucky 👎

hahaha,

I was reediting my pics for the 2.0 competition and I thought "hey, this one could use some fixing", and simply forgot this was the Photomode competition, pathetic...
 
Would the Jay Leno Tank Car be eligible? Or is the handling too poor for roadster standards?
 
I've changed my Final Entry

One of my oldest shots! (05.01.2011) :D


edit: please click on the link (Final Entry) to see the 500px preview! This here isn't my actually size I want for my Entry...:sly:​

...stunning in the lightbox!

props dude, nice...

W
 
Can anyone enter these?

If not ignore this, here is mine Final Entry
AutumnRingMini_2.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Must be 500px both sides. :)
 
a very last minute Final Entry :crazy:



​
 
When is the closing date/time for this comp.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back