CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 53

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still open - just follow the rules in the OP and post your picture - good luck.

Convertible cars right ? that picture ok ?

You need to post a thumbnail/preview picture no bigger than 500px longest side and link that to your fullsize image as stated in the rules or it won't be eligable.

Edit: Also try not to double post if possible - you can use the EDIT button on your post to change or add something in.

You need to post a thumbnail/preview picture no bigger than 500px longest side and link that to your fullsize image as stated in the rules or it won't be eligable.

Edit: Also try not to double post if possible - you can use the EDIT button on your post to change or add something in.

Whats a thumbnail and how do i make my picture 500px w.o messing it up ? every time i try to make it smaller it looks like crap.

FINAL ENTRY
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1-1.jpg

I've changed my Final Entry

One of my oldest shots! (05.01.2011) :D

edit: please click on the link (Final Entry) to see the 500px preview! This here isn't my actually size I want for my Entry...:sly:

Last edited:
I have changed my entry, forgot you cant edit the picture :ouch:

I did the same, but the other way around. I posted the unedited, changed it to an edited version (also forgot I couldn't do so). Then, not being able to change again, had to forfeit the competition, silly much?

I did the same, but the other way around. I posted the unedited, changed it to an edited version (also forgot I couldn't do so). Then, not being able to change again, had to forfeit the competition, silly much?

haha, how did you manage to do that? ;0 Unlucky 👎

haha, how did you manage to do that? ;0 Unlucky 👎

hahaha,

I was reediting my pics for the 2.0 competition and I thought "hey, this one could use some fixing", and simply forgot this was the Photomode competition, pathetic...

I've changed my Final Entry

One of my oldest shots! (05.01.2011) :D

edit: please click on the link (Final Entry) to see the 500px preview! This here isn't my actually size I want for my Entry...:sly:

...stunning in the lightbox!

props dude, nice...

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back