CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 53

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the Elise a hard Targa Top Roadster? Wouldn't qualify as a ragtop.

Oh yeah... Just looked at some of my pics i have, and it certainly isn't a ragtop... Oh well, let's start again then :rolleyes: Thanks for the quick response 👍

EDIT: Here's my FINAL ENTRY then

Last edited:
While some would argue the picture's validity, know that the Schwimmwagen is a soft-top, and it's only a two-seater. I see no reason why it should be excluded from this week's competition. 💡

Hmmm, I pretty sure this doesn't handle like a sports car...... So this doesn't count, as one of the key ingredients to a roadster is it's handling.

How do you submit your entry though? Do you just post it in this thread. Sorry, but i did genuinely read the OP, I just didn't see anything about how to apply.

Thanks.

So, basically, yes, you do just post the picture in a reply?
I've set up an account on Image Shack, and it does the same job as Imgur.

I.e. would this work?: (Just an Example)

Final Entry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmmm, I pretty sure this doesn't handle like a sports car...... So this doesn't count, as one of the key ingredients to a roadster is it's handling.

It handles like a boat on or off the water.

But back when this car was used it may have been classes as one.

The Ford Model T was one of the fastest cars when it was made and it had a rag top.

Ok, nevermind.....
th_tumblr_meme_faces_poker_face_RE_my_first_post-s257x244-154573-580.jpg

Last edited:
The Ford Model T was one of the fastest cars when it was made and it had a rag top.

It's not a Ford Model T, if it were then......

Plus I'm sure it's classed as a amphibious car/off roader thingy.....?

Last edited:
Beccosinho

But that's where you're wrong! Even on comforts, it's the most responsive car I've ever driven! The brakes aren't the best, but I forgive that due to its age. Try it out if you don't believe me, but it feels like a proper roadster!

But that's where you're wrong! Even on comforts, it's the most responsive car I've ever driven! The brakes aren't the best, but I forgive that due to its age. Try it out if you don't believe me, but it feels like a proper roadster!

Do what you will, if it doesn't make the poll, don't be surprised.......

Thats because it goes SO SLOW! :lol:

As others have pointed out already this is not a roadster. Its a military amphibious off roader.

Becco has made perfectly clear above the car will not be included in the poll either. Your Schwimmwagen is fighting a losing battle.

I know what you mean mate - so shark-like with those grills (the colour helps too).

👍

I just finished shooting a set with this TVR! Godammit!! :P Fortunetely I took another car out as well so we'll see which I decide to use. Good shot there too Mik 👍

I just finished shooting a set with this TVR! Godammit!! :P Fortunetely I took another car out as well so we'll see which I decide to use. Good shot there too Mik 👍

Ah sorry about that buddy! :dopey:

Cheers for the thumb up - appreciated! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back