CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 53

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good choice in the end CR - love the composition, especially the post in the foreground. Nice.

👍

Good choice in the end CR - love the composition, especially the post in the foreground. Nice.

👍

Cheers bud :D

In the end it could only be this car, I have a little love affair with her :embarrassed: My first ever car in GT. Had an absolute blast in those early races with it too.

I still have the only standard model entry, so no one else wants to join me in instantly being disregarded from the final vote huh?

Oh wait, someone else did a red RUF 3400S '00. That is three of us pushing for standards.

Hey F1_stig, I bet that was as close as GT5 allowed you to go :)

Oh wait, someone else did a red RUF 3400S '00. That is three of us pushing for standards.

Hey F1_stig, I bet that was as close as GT5 allowed you to go :)

no, i got a closer photo to show you the soft top but it is almost too poor of graphics to see the detail. you have to really be looking for it to see that it is a soft top. its almost not worth posting.

NOT PART OF COMPETITION

Soft top by f1_stig, on Flickr

Last edited:
Here's my entry, should be okay, shouldn't it? ;)

F I N A L / E N T R Y

"Cherry Blossom Girl".

Click for the full size - 2160x2160. Please, it really makes a difference. :)

Well darn. There goes that idea. Thanks a lot, Fishy.

:sly:

I knew I had to be quick, I usually wait until the last minute otherwise. :lol:

Were you going for the S2K as well? I have another 139 shots from Trial Mountain and Gion featuring the S2000 if you really want to use the idea. ;)

Yeah, I was going for the S2000, in a similar green, and was strongly considering that location.

Now to ponder some backup options...

didn't use this in the last, but it also fits here... my

FINAL ENTRY

click for lightbox

...might change if time allows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back