CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 56

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume it'll be tough to make the poll on the VW side, I think I counted it to ~27 entries for Honda and ~40 for VW.
But here is my entry, hope it fits the regulations. I was torn between this one and two other ones ([1] and [2]), but I hope this is the right choice.
Even though the composition is pretty boring.

F I N A L / E N T R Y

Posing.

Click for the Lightbox.

Really ultra-full size.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

6563060519_5c5a489fdd_z.jpg

HONDA!

Click here for larger view -> http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7026/6563060519_5c5a489fdd_b.jpg

Last edited:
That's not how you do it, Alex. You need to upload your picture to a photo sharing site like ImageShack or Flickr. :)

Final Entry

I had some fun in my Scirocco at the ring, btw the green paint was stolen from a Renault.

For the rest of the shots I took check out the Picasa link in my sig

Competition Closed

I just got the list from Rev, but as it's a very busy day for me, polls will be going up... well, around the time the old fat guy starts sliding down chimneys :P

Ya that's what I'm saying. I'm impressed 0 after edits have been made to any pics in here. Some look almost too good. Mine has 0 edits as well.

Ah, I see what you meant. Sorry, I read it differently. But yes, some are awesome here.

You can still change it one last time. ;)
Just make sure it's original and it size within the rule. ^^

But I must continue with the Integra? Can I switch to a Scirocco? Must be the same picture? Damn, I am newbie here, had not read all there in the main. :dunce:

But I must continue with the Integra? Can I switch to a Scirocco? Must be the same picture? Damn, I am newbie here, had not read all there in the main. :dunce:
You could have switched cars and tracks and everything in the picture. But the competition is closed, and you have been disqualified.

You could have switched cars and tracks and everything in the picture. But the competition is closed, and you have been disqualified.

AAWW... :(

Serves as a learning experience for me, because i have not read the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back