CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 56

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a situation I ever recall happening before. Not really 100% sure about this - I suppose it could be done provided the entry is stated as being yours. There's no harm in trying. :)

FINAL ENTRY: Volkswagen

SanGimignano-TownSquare_17-1.jpg

FINAL ENTRY Volkswagen
NrburgringNordschleife_15.jpg

Little burnout

Final Entry​

nrburgringnordschleifeh.jpg

Please refer to the Competition rules.

The Photomode Competition Rules

• When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.

Final Entry

Decorated_Tree.gif
Merry Christmas fellow competitors!
Decorated_Tree.gif

Not a situation I ever recall happening before. Not really 100% sure about this - I suppose it could be done provided the entry is stated as being yours. There's no harm in trying. :)
Thanks for replying doesnt seem like anyone else wanted to -_- , i'll ask greyfox again

My picture is 500 pixels wide. Within the rules as I read them.

Yes it is, but you need to link to a full size. Either via URL wraparound tags, or by posting the link to the full size below. Preferably the former version.

Ozzren - you need to choose a side;- either VW or Honda. You can't have both in the photo.

What's the deal with the sudden influx of newcomers who won't read the rules? I rule that we a have a lot more restrictive and ridiculous theme that's ridiculously hard to understand next week. :lol:

What's the deal with the sudden influx of newcomers who won't read the rules? I rule that we a have a lot more restrictive and ridiculous theme that's ridiculously hard to understand next week. :lol:

It's just the way the cookie crumbles. But this is one messed up cookie. But, I don't mind attempting to place those folks on the right track. I just wish they would read the rules so they can have a chance to see their entries in the poll.

First time ever competing in a Photomode competition. And here it is, representing Volkswagen, my tuned Scirocco - Candy-Weib (white), carbon hood, drifting over Spa-Francorchamps' very-tight first-turn hairpin:

FINAL ENTRY

* a new FINAL ENTRY

changing sides to the V-dub with some subtle 2.02 lighting effects :sly:

:dopey: Merry Xmas to everyone 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back