CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 56

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with the sudden influx of newcomers who won't read the rules? I rule that we a have a lot more restrictive and ridiculous theme that's ridiculously hard to understand next week. :lol:
I just need someone to post up my final entries for me:(

This is CPHBULLETS ENTRY.
Final Entry

Click for fullsize​

Last edited:
Final Entry
VWGolfVIR9PS2.jpg

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i416/Andse1/VWGolfVIR9PS.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my creation of good car and evil car.
Untitled-1.jpg

1: Image is larger than 500px in either width or height.
2: No editing allowed.
3: Not marked with FINAL ENTRY.
4: Not linked to full size image.

Fix these or you wont be in the comp.

Here is my creation of good car and evil car.
Untitled-1.jpg

Oh no no no, you can't do that! 👎

GT5 regular photomode competitions clearly state no editing! Nice try, but that's not acceptable for this competition...

I just need someone to post up my final entries for me:(

Didn't mean you at all, you have an unusual request, but nothing wrong with that. Grayfox was kind and helped you, kudos for that. 👍 I'm talking about all these people who drop in and post unresized 1920x1080s via Photobucket with no full size link. :dunce:
Some people hear what is said and fix that, but there's still a share who seem to be way too lazy to read ~6 sentences in the first post.

And yeah, very nice entry Boabdulrahman. 👍

* a new FINAL ENTRY
changing sides to the V-dub with some subtle 2.02 lighting effects :sly:
:dopey: Merry Xmas to everyone 👍

May I ask why you changed the first entry?
That was, hands down, one of the most balanced pics I've seen in a long time, had a very good sense of speed, nice composition and that feel to it. So far, it had my vote.

Not to say that the new one is bad, but to me the first one was winning material.

Oh, and merry Xmas to you too :)

Wow I'm pretty impressed 0 after edits have been made to some of these. I entered this car in a race competition in which photos were also submitted, but it was just to show your car not actually how good the photo was so I don't think that counts as dedicated photo competition.

Final Entry

Autumn Ring_1 by shmogt2, on Flickr

Wow I'm pretty impressed 0 after edits have been made to some of these. I entered this car in a race competition in which photos were also submitted, but it was just to show your car not actually how good the photo was so I don't think that counts as dedicated photo competition.

Final Entry

Autumn Ring_1 by shmogt2, on Flickr

There is no editing allowed. Nice picture, I was going to use another one using the S2000 but I had a busy week.

There is no editing allowed. Nice picture, I was going to use another one using the S2000 but I had a busy week.

Ya that's what I'm saying. I'm impressed 0 after edits have been made to any pics in here. Some look almost too good. Mine has 0 edits as well.

Didn't mean you at all, you have an unusual request, but nothing wrong with that. Grayfox was kind and helped you, kudos for that. 👍 I'm talking about all these people who drop in and post unresized 1920x1080s via Photobucket with no full size link. :dunce:
Some people hear what is said and fix that, but there's still a share who seem to be way too lazy to read ~6 sentences in the first post.

And yeah, very nice entry Boabdulrahman. 👍
Oh lol, yeah i know what you mean, hes put mine up but i dont think the link works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back