CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 58

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
final entry

ToscanaTarmac-1.jpg

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l529/mattymc1996/ToscanaTarmac.jpg

Not the first time I've entered Photomode contests but It's been a good while (About 20-30 weeks :lol:)​

Last edited:
I am going through the entries now, will be closing in about an hour. Get those last minute entries in. And about the editing, GatorAdam, can you provide the "original"? I can swear that the watermark should be more visible. There are just small fragments viewable when zoomed in the max.

This... :dopey: man, you've got my vote. Finally something different.

No, really, i'm totally speechless now.

Thank you. Now that I look through the others there are some great shots in here. Anymore I normally only do SS or the Photomode Tourneys anymore because there is room for original entries instead of people taking ideas from other people.

But I like this theme :)

Okay, I have chosen the top 25. I have decided to let GatorAdam and guuner stay in contention as none of their picture seem to have any effects not doable in-game. And I can see a logo in both of the shots, but I think they should be more visible. There are going to a be a lot of disappointments with this choice, but I have chosen my absolute favorites from this week. Feel free to ask for feedback when the poll is opened.

Thanks for competing, and making this a fun week to judge.

Competition Closed.

Can you give us any idea how long it will be for the poll to be up? I suspect i havent made it but im excited that i may have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back