CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 58

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic BMXMitch - the black on the F40 looks sweet. Red is for babies. (just kidding...) I really like yours though. :)

is that edited. i can't see the GT watermark

In all fairness, you can crop it out. I think that's allowed, cropping photos?
Also, when does this competition end? I might change my entry.

Absolutely no cropping allowed, just to make that clear. No post-processing allowed at all. And I can't find a watermark in headhorse's pic, but I'll have to look some more then.

And... I found it. :dunce:

No issues with your entry headhorse. 👍

FINAL ENTRY
6650475607_1e9a4fceaa.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7031/6650475607_1e9a4fceaa_b.jpg

entry changed (sorry, it was the third time)

Last edited:
lol, in my led tv the pictures are much better, when i put the on the laptop, it just loses some of his greatness :/

from the looks of it there at least 3 i see which have been cropped and/or missing the GT logo.
(guuner, CCShaft7, UnitDelta, GatorAdam to name a few missing the GT logo which should be clearly visible)
THIS IS A NON POST EDITING COMPETITION

Last edited:
from the looks of it there at least 3 i see which have been cropped and/or missing the GT logo.
(guuner, CCShaft7, UnitDelta, GatorAdam to name a few missing the GT logo which should be clearly visible)
THIS IS A NON POST EDITING COMPETITION
Look closely! I can see the GT logo on CCShaft's and unit Delta's.
But, guuner's and Gator's wasn't seen that much.

There are few very impressive photos and many many which are good but... they all look really identical- car on the road, sunset behind, panning mode 3 and 30 to 45 deegres of angle.

@turkeygeorge30- ahh, good spot to take a picture, those reflections are awesome. But you need to add link to original file.

Last edited:
There are few very impressive photos and many many which are good but... they all look really identical- car on the road, sunset behind, panning mode 3 and 30 to 45 deegres of angle.

@turkeygeorge30- ahh, good spot to take a picture, those reflections are awesome. But you need to add link to original file.

erm the html link where i uploaded it from ? sorry if i messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back