CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 58

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

toscanaasfalto2.jpg

Curiosly, it's the first time i participate in this thread :dunce: and the 458 Italia it's the choice of everyone in this track lol

FINAL ENTRY

Curiosly, it's the first time i participate in this thread :dunce: and the 458 Italia it's the choice of everyone in this track lol

to big
  • It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.

All of a sudden i feel wayyyyy out my depth :nervous:
Don't worry about it, it took me 3 weeks to finally submit an image that had a link to the full size and was in the correct format and all because i don't have access to a computer.
On the photomode forums there are those that will help you and those that won't (much like the tuning forums), you just need to keep asking for help and eventually someone will.
Your link needs to be added to the picture not just posted with it

Could you please tell me how to do that? Like I said I'm relatively new to this.:)
Im not 100% on this because your having pretty much the opposite problem from me but if click 'edit' then 'go advanced' theres a button that will let you enter a hyperlink.
Highlight the image code for your 500 pixel preview then click the button that lets you put in the link then just paste in the link to the fullsize image on photobucket. (Make sure you remove the existing http code before you paste your entry).
If this doesn't work ask the Photomode Moderator, if he doesn't reply try posting a thread about it on the helpdesk forums.

2nd Entry in these Competitions!
Final Entry

Your post should look like this.
Just click 'Quote' on this post to view how the code and hyperlink should look.
Sorry for double post (trying to help Porta)

Last edited:
Thanks a ton cphbullet! Will keep this in mind for future entries!
Its cool, i didn't exactly have people throwing themselves at me to help when i asked so hopefully i'm setting an example... or something lol

Could you please tell me how to do that? Like I said I'm relatively new to this.:)

Here is how it's done:

[URLXXX=http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m598/Porta555/ToscanaCompetion-1.jpg]
ToscanaCompetion.jpg
[/URL]

Basically, you put the link to your fullsize in the URL tag, and the preview image URL within the IMG tag. Be careful to put the fullsize URL INSIDE the URL opening braces, next to the = sign.

remove the XXX after URL and the quotes(highlighted in red), and the following is the result:

Notice that when you click on the preview it goes to the actual fullsize picture, not to the preview page on photobucket which was is what you have. I got that link by right clicking on the image and "copy image location" (I'm using firefox, could be different for you).

@mazda i was wondering that myself, i wasn't sure if he was linking the preview or not, i thought it looked a bit blurry.

Changed my final entry, as you can see above.
Not perfect, but hopefully good and diverse enough to make the poll.

win or lose,I don't know, but this better enter in the poll, great photo

How long before my final entry is final? I have another pic I might slot in instead.

I'll be sending the PM's asking for the poll selections in about six hours, so you've got until then to have a concrete change - after that, there's no guarantee, as the judge may or may have already selected once you do.

Grayfox
Until the comp closes.

Thanks, I guess!

SlipZtrEm
I'll be sending the PM's asking for the poll selections in about six hours, so you've got until then to have a concrete change - after that, there's no guarantee, as the judge may or may have already selected once you do.

No problem. I won't make the deadline. My computer time is nil today. So my broken down Kombi stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back