CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 59

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 178 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

C%C3%B4te%20d%27Azur.jpg

It's hard to find a good photo that meets the criteria this week. A lot of photos are just meeting the criteria, not inspiring like normal. This is a great challenge that requires some time spent finding just the right photo. I am enjoying the challenge. 👍

Milldrum
It's hard to find a good photo that meets the criteria this week. A lot of photos are just meeting the criteria, not inspiring like normal. This is a great challenge that requires some time spent finding just the right photo. I am enjoying the challenge. 👍

Jason_B
Look for a new angle, be inventive. 👍

My photo is different to most. I have a couple of favorites from others that look awesome to me. I was just saying that some of the photos are a car on a track and meet the criteria. Nothing dazzling like some of the previous threads. The Toscana comp had some amazing shots that made me say, "Wish I had of taken that one!"

I also wrote that I am enjoying the challenge. This is a hard week to get a great shot that also meets the criteria. I will continue to try to find that great shot. I am trying some crazy things to get that shot that I know someone else will post here any day.

Good luck everyone and keep on posting fantastic shots.

Competition Closed

Thanks everyone for participate this competition. I really have hard time picking the top entry.

Please don't feel bad if your entry is not in the poll :bowdown:

Is the competition still open? I´d like to make a last minute entry change.

EDIT: NOOOOOO, just in that moment when I posted this I read the last post 🤬

Is the competition still open? I´d like to make a last minute entry change.

EDIT: NOOOOOO, just in that moment when I posted this I read the last post 🤬

:lol: I hate when that happens. I did the same thing in BMX's dark or Light comp too.

Yeah, but I think that kind of shading and glow has been achievable with the warm filter before the addition of the lens flare/ghosting in 2.00/2.02.

Yeah I have thought the same thing. I have been sitting on the photo for a few days wondering whether I should change it or not, also for whatever reason my Circuit de la Sarthe freezes the game almost every race/replay, so I was lucky to get this shot and couldn't reproduce or take a different shot.

Anyway, as you can see I decided to change the shot, I figure it's up to the judge whether or not that type of flare is allowed in the competition, the conditions of the competition don't specify what type of flare effects are allowed or not, and therefore the conditions are open to interpretation and so this is how I came to the conclusion that that was an allowed photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back