CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 59

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 178 comments
  • 16,138 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

​

This is my first post, and my first entry, so if I have done anything wrong just shout at me and I'll fix it. Been meaning to start posting here for a while, some of the pictures you guys take are amazing!
 
Final Entry

​

This is my first post, and my first entry, so if I have done anything wrong just shout at me and I'll fix it. Been meaning to start posting here for a while, some of the pictures you guys take are amazing!

Welcome to the battlefield :sly:
 
EDIT: Nevermind, I'll try next week, I can't seem to get it to work the way I want.
 
FINAL ENTRY

6693420027_c5f3d64c47.jpg


My first entry into a GTP Competition :)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7152/6693420027_c5f3d64c47_b.jpg​
 
Last edited:
I'm lol'ing at the deadmau5 reference :lol:
 
Just wondering how many times can you change your entry per week?
Since ive already changed mine once.
 
Just wondering how many times can you change your entry per week?
Since ive already changed mine once.

That's it - just the once.
 
Sigh.:indiff:
 
Final Entry

​

This is my first post, and my first entry, so if I have done anything wrong just shout at me and I'll fix it. Been meaning to start posting here for a while, some of the pictures you guys take are amazing!
I think i have seen it before.. hmm, wonder when and where :grumpy:
 
Final Entry



(Click for Full-Size)​
 
Final Entry
Test Drive Spyker Unlimited 2 :lol:


-click for the full size-
​

i was not feeling verry good whit the first entry i made up, so i changed my entry :)
 
Final entry

RoadCourse-Daytona-1.jpg

Sort of new to this hope this picture fits the theme.
 
Final Entry
​
 
Whoa, that's an epic shot WeShallNverStop!
 
i cant even look at your Entry, your avatar just distracts me too much....:lol:
So I quote it again for me and everyone else.:sly:

hahaha :lol: People just love my avatar, so Ima reply to this quote so people can have a look at it again :sly: :lol:
 
FINAL ENTRY
​

You have taken part in past Photomode Competitions, Stew. You should have remembered to keep your preview below the exceeding numbers of 500 pixels horizontally or vertically.
 
You have taken part in past Photomode Competitions, Stew. You should have remembered to keep your preview below the exceeding numbers of 500 pixels horizontally or vertically.

And I did when I uploaded it, it just takes Photobucket a few hours to make the changes. 👍 Gonna change it anyway, don't like the cobble.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back