CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 59

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 178 comments
  • 16,138 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINAL ENTRY SO T12 LEAVES ME ALONE :grumpy:



​
 
WUT? :lol:

I didn't even do nuffin'.
 
ZEROX, very nice!
 
FINAL ENTRY

Lens flare has so much potential. Unfortunately, I haven't tapped into it yet. :yuck:​
 
FINAL ENTRY



​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​

Must say found this hard this week
 
FINAL ENTRY
​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry
Test Drive Spyker Unlimited 2 :lol:


-click for the full size-
​
 
Last edited:
Final entry


6687287433_27d4681aa9.jpg


http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7143/6687287433_27d4681aa9_b.jpg​

final entry changed
 
Last edited:
Final Entry


Click for ze big!​
 
Last edited:
Final entry

 
Last edited:
Decided to go for something a little more subtle ;)


Final Entry




​
 
final entry​

​
 
FINAL ENTRY
​
 
final entry​

​
i cant even look at your Entry, your avatar just distracts me too much....:lol:
So I quote it again for me and everyone else.:sly:
 
Final Entry


​
 
Entry Changed Here​
 
FINAL ENTRY
picture.php
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Final Entry



Sorry if i've done this wrong, this is the first time i've tried.
 
I am seriously reconsidering my entry, The amount of flare on alot of these shots make them really pop.
 
Final Entry



I think that's a big step over my original photos :)​
 
Final Entry
 
Last edited:

Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.

When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back