CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Lisboa

wk12theme.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, as chosen by GOTMAXPOWER:

For this week, GOTMAXPOWER wants "a battle of Classic and Modern cars", a battle that, in this case, can only happen in poll. For this H2H week of the Photomode Competition, you have to team up to either revive the classics, or show up some modern technology.

CARS: Pre 1975 or post 2005
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above.

rulesh2h.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message or READ THIS.

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image
  • It's recommend you to use a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Only the best 30 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 15 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • In H2H weeks, entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

deadline.png

[12.00GTM]

Last edited:
Post 2005...
it's year 2005 and above, right?
Not 2005 - 2006?

Sorry, kinda confused...

wow...why have I never stumbled upon the photo forum before....:dunce:

Some great pictures so far, I look forward to trying this out 👍

Final Entry

Edit: Just learned how to make my preview directly link to the full size image, so just made the quick change to make the preview cleaner

Last edited:
I've got a question for GOTMAXPOWER.
If I have two cars in my photo, is it valid if one car is made before 1975 and one is made after 2005?
This picture is an example of what i'm asking:

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Indianapolis-Motor-Speedway_Ford_Ford-GT.jpg

This was a screenshot from Gamescom.
The Mk 4 race car was made before 1975, the GT was made after 2005.

its a H2H competition, you must choose an old car OR a new car, cant have both in the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back