CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 316 comments
  • 33,539 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice one. thinking of changing mine.
 
Final entry

Edit: Changed

 
Last edited:
Final entry



Thought I would enter the Modern side with the LFA, I think its the perfect choice to represent the modern era.
 
Final entry



Thought I would enter the Modern side with the LFA, I think its the perfect choice to represent the modern era.


Gorgeous shot!!
 
Final Entry
​
 


FINAL ENTRY







took this when i played online with an old gtp member, i think his username was gianD69 or something like that.




​
 
This, is my hommage to the Ferrari F430. To end the Golden Era of the F430, I present you, my golden F430 Scuderia.

Final Entry.


Click for full size, go ahead, it's worth it!

​
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous shot!!

Thanks mate had it for a while just needed the right comp to enter it into, figured this was the best one :)
 
Final entry



Thought I would enter the Modern side with the LFA, I think its the perfect choice to represent the modern era.

I love this one, how the LED's lead nowhere. I hope this gets voted.
 
Hey guys, i just made my GTP account, in order to compete in this competetion.
It's nice to meet all of you :)
expect my entry soon.
(btw this is my first post)
 
Final Entry

gtluz500px.jpg


Noire-movie style :) .. and i like normal mapping on soft-roof

EDIT: here a better-res image. :: LINK ::
​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

gtluz500px.jpg


Noire-movie style :) .. and i like normal mapping on soft-roof

EDIT: i have to fix the link to full-size image.
​

Please fix it! That is a GORGEOUS picture.
 
Been wondering when I could use this​

Changed
 
Last edited:
I don't think, I will change my entry this week. Then again, you never know.
 
Been wondering when I could use this​

Final Entry


click for more awesome ​

We really need to see a MKIV vs. GT showdown in the final poll.
 
Final Entry

I'm in for the Old Dogs.

Preview Image:
RedBullHangar-7_14-1.jpg




Full Size:
 
ENTRY CHANGED

FINAL ENTRY

Ahrweiler Street_13, on Flickr

Decided to go for a more high-tech car.
 
Last edited:
We really need to see a MKIV vs. GT showdown in the final poll.

Agree , If only we can stop other people from entering :sly:
 
Final Entry




Was thinking of going with an old Mustang but well... I like this one more ^^
 
FINAL ENTRY


It's the Audi R8 Quattro by the way :)
 
Added to list of excuses :lol:
:lol:
List of Excuses for missing entry in Poll
Dog ate it
PS3 ate it
I forgot
Gtuned jinx'd me
 
:lol:
List of Excuses for missing entry in Poll
Dog ate it
PS3 ate it
I forgot
Gtuned jinx'd me

:lol: Now I have somebody other than the judge to Blame :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back