CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me ages to take my entry so I want to make the poll, but looking at the other pics I'd be glad to even make the top 100!

My first entry, I have got the slimmest of chances, I know im not going to win with the quality of all of the pictures.

My first entry, I have got the slimmest of chances, I know im not going to win with the quality of all of the pictures.

Not as slim as mine!!
my photo is ****e

Be Patient Guys I am Sure Luis is Busy (He has a life you know :D) And he'll update as soon as Possible .

Also I would like to say Well done to all participants this week there were alot of Magnificent Entries

Which one, guarante mine is worse.

I think it's on page 11, it's a shot of the auto gearstick and a bit off stereo as well. From my Lexus IS-F I believe it's 2007.

I think it's on page 11, it's a shot of the auto gearstick and a bit off stereo as well. From my Lexus IS-F I believe it's 2007.

It was on the list of pictures that I couldn't include. I've had a look at your post and the preview is 100px too wide, it's a nice picture though :)

It was on the list of pictures that I couldn't include. I've had a look at your post and the preview is 100px too wide, it's a nice picture though :)

What? Nooooo..!

Anyway I think my pic this week is alot better!

besides it was my first entry aswell! so... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back