CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this pic mate but cant help wondering how much better it might have looked without that big ol plane in it

I actually LOVE the big ol' plane in the background.. It TOTALLY suits the theme! Big. American. Muscles.

Looked better on my TV :(

FINAL ENTRY

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-1.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE

My entry for the "New cars" side :)

FINAL ENTRY

Click for Full Size! (Looks much better)

Last edited:
Love this pic mate but cant help wondering how much better it might have looked without that big ol plane in it

Just the landscape mountains would have looked better.
Still a 👍 pic though.

Thanks both, that plane is there for a reason, it remind me on Douglas DC6..lovely late 50s Airline planes, and of course as MenT say below the "Big. American. Muscles." theme suits as well! ;)

I actually LOVE the big ol' plane in the background.. It TOTALLY suits the theme! Big. American. Muscles.

Thank you my friend glad you like! 👍

Thanks both, that plane is there for a reason, it remind me on Douglas DC6..lovely late 50s Airline planes, and of course as MenT say below the "Big. American. Muscles." theme suits as well! ;)

Thank you my friend glad you like! 👍

It reminds me of homer simpson lol. And im not dissing the pic ....i love it 👍

Its not cropped. Thats how it was formated in the game. I did not do any outside editing.

The watermark is there, in case that's what you were referring to...

I was indeed referring to the Water Mark and Yes it is there after spending 5 minutes starring at the screen .False alarm sorry mate .Fantastic Picture then 👍

It´s sometimes really difficult to see the water mark. I would have thought that it is always clearly visible...

I predict that Wallbreaker is going to be the winner. Beautiful picture man, that lighting is so nice. 👍

wallbreaker should be scared... ^

EDIT: when I posted this I thought I was underneath a photo not top of page... :(

Anyway... I've gone with the interior of my Lexus IS-F because I'm going for the modern side and it don't get more modern then the inside of a decent modern car... with some hope I'll make the poll... :L

FINAL ENTRY​

GranTurismo5Part1028-1.jpg

My Lexus in a chapel...
well...​

Last edited:
I predict that Wallbreaker is going to be the winner. Beautiful picture man, that lighting is so nice. 👍

Thanks a lot^^ Already had some pictures in previous comps where people said it would win it or it´s at least gorgeous but every time I failed to even get into the polls :/ (except my very first entry which was second place that week). So it´s very nice if you say something like this but I don´t trust those situations at all...

By the way: If you check out the official Gran Turismo website (which you might do, if you´re interested in remote races), take a closer look at the picture gallery on top of the page. You might see where I got the inspiration for this weeks entry :sly:

The futile attempts continue. Mine, that is. :dopey:

The woefully underrepresented 1976 Ferrari 512 BB cruising down the long straight at Nürburgring at around 5:30 a.m. The effect was achieved with the warming filter (obviously) and an EV of -1.5 as I recall (less obviously). Trying to get the light right, while keeping the reflections on the side of the body wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. It's these contests that make me miss my full arsenal... :boggled:

(By the way, I love the look the warming filter gives, but has anybody else noticed how horrible the banding is - usually - on images run through that filter? I'd say 80% or more turn out to be unusable.)

Okay, enough talk. Time for my...
FINAL ENTRY

The futile attempts continue. Mine, that is. :dopey:

The woefully underrepresented 1976 Ferrari 512 BB cruising down the long straight at Nürburgring at around 5:30 a.m.

As much as I hate to burst your bubble, and that is a fantastic picture, the 512 is under-represented as it's not allowed. You can only take pictures of cars pre-1975, the 512 is out by a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back