CLOSED: The Photomode Competition - Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal
Lisboa

wk14theme.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of Aleman:

"Passion history, technology and design, capture the grace placed into every Italian designed car."

CARS: Italian production only
LOCATIONS: Italian tracks only - Incl. Toscana
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes (Italian Locations)
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above.

rulesclassic.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image
  • It's recommend you to use a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Only the best 30 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 15 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • In H2H weeks, entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

deadline.png

[12.00GTM]

I'm going to go for the best production car company as stated by TopGear...

Any guess to what make?

I'm not the judge, but I guess just every car that pops up if you list your garage under Italian, despite some of them may be owned by foreign parent companies, they stay Italian brands to me. But I guess we should wait for Aleman to clearify all of this :)

Come on. It says Italian production cars. Means for me no Race Cars etc. Quite simple. As well as Lamborghini. Owned by Audi but still an Italian manufacturer... In doubt, take a Ferrari :P

yeeeeeha, great one :D

I agree, just sort your garage by country and go from there.

It's there. Put it on full size and look. I do wish people would look before making allegations. :/

It's there. Put it on full size and look. I do wish people would look before making allegations. :/

Yeah but this was really mean. Even I had problems to see it in full screen. I don´t know why it is that invisible sometimes, I wished the game would give it a more glossy look to make it easier to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back