CLOSED: The Photomode Competition - Week 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry
Siena-PiazzadelCampo_5-1.jpg

Full View

Final Entry

I did a whole shoot of the 458 in B+W for last week's 2.0 comp, but didn't get time to export them from the PS3 and so consequently didn't get to submit anything! Glad to see I can use them here this week :P

The Zonda R is a production car...
Only 15 Made... and it costs 1.8 Million, but it's still technically a production car.

Yes, i took a really badass shot with the car at the Abbey and i want to enter it :lol:

I´ve changed my Entry at #43!

this is the new one:

I also took sooo many new pics, I cant even choose from. Maybe I´ll post them in my gallery tonight. So, if anyone wants to see them or give me feedback (maybe to use another one), feel free to check out my Gallery! :)

:drool: looks HDR-ish!

... was going to post an image I'd previously taken, but then I remembered that it had to be in Italy.

Wait, is Bern in Italy?.. Never mind that's Switzerland. :dunce:

Haha no HDR, just a standard filter. Don't know how it came out so vibrant though...

Since I never see anyone do a cross-processing filter...

I did :dopey: I actually use it everytime I take shots at "Abbazia di San Galgano" or in the tunnel of SSR7. You´ll get the best shots with it. For example...

SLS AMG
Enzo Ferrari
599 GTB Fiorano
458 Italia

FINAL ENTRY

Rome_6.jpg

The Gladiator

Well, there's my entry, the Zonda R. It's made in Italy, so there you go.
I'll change it if it's not allowed.​

Very nice shot. One of my favourites thus far. In case you´re allowed to use it :P

So... are we allowed race cars?

I went off of this:

"Passion history, technology and design, capture the grace placed into every Italian designed car."

But it's up to them. I have to retake a shot I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back