CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 15

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 224 comments
  • 20,241 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
5501218054_6026147b16.jpg

Nicely done.
 
FINAL ENTRY​

Hope this might work...
My entry...for now.

Nrburgring24h_17small.jpg

Speed

Yeah, the GT water is gone because of the bright skies. It's not edited. And also i took this shoots accidently too. :p​

Damn, you went abstract as well!
At least we can appreciate each other's work if nobody else does ;)
P.S. nice shot!
 
FINAL ENTRY

Red Bull Hangar-7 by aws1423, on Flickr​

Changed my entry once i saw what others were capable of. Have to say there are some amazing shots on here so far.
 
Last edited:
lol this theme is going to have soo many entries, good luck Moglet on picking the entries for the poll
 
Damn, you went abstract as well!
At least we can appreciate each other's work if nobody else does ;)
P.S. nice shot!

Thanks.
The same goes for you! :D
You got that glowing. :p
 
no chance! :sick:

But, if anyone gets in the poll with a STANDARD car, I will send a brand new F40 to those who made it! ;)

This one's for you. With the right tricks you can do a close up zoom on standard cars. You just have to find the sweet spot. I found it by accident shooting an Audi Nuvolari. So here you go:

FINAL ENTRY​

1954 Corvette​

*Click to enlarge*
 
Final Entry



Click image for full size​
 
Final Entry

​
 
Last edited:
looks like I have to send a few Ferraris soon... :)
 
My first entry!!!
Honda NSX-R + Giant "wheel" at Honda's circuit, Suzuka
Final Entry
 
Last edited:
Love those deep rims. :D

Final Entry

Click make big yo!



👍​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Deleted...

Entry changed 12/03 . Post no 187
 
Last edited:
that Pit-Stop guy pic is just brilliant!

Thats one pic where you think: why the hell didn't I had that idea!?
 
Geez, I guess we have a winner. Awesome idea and very good interpretation of the theme !
Anyway, here's my entry but I don't have much hope^^

FINAL ENTRY

Click for full size​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back