CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took pictures yesterday but left my flash drive at work :( I'll try to pick one up today before the deadline ends, hopefully it stays open for a while longer.

I've just sent the P.M. asking for the best 30 images to poll. From this post forward, entries may or may not be accounted for poll.

That would be my fault, I apologize. I've been really busy lately and forgot to send the top 30. I've sent them now though so it shouldn't be too long. If anything goes wrong then it's because I sent it from my phone :P

Last edited:
That would be my fault, I've been really busy lately and forgot to send the top 30. I've sent them now though so it shouldn't be too long. If anything goes wrong then it's because I sent it from my phone :P

Ouch.

That's a big hit in your popularity right there. :lol:

angry-mob-300x200.jpg

That would be my fault, I apologize. I've been really busy lately and forgot to send the top 30. I've sent them now though so it shouldn't be too long. If anything goes wrong then it's because I sent it from my phone :P

Busy? How dare you be busy! There are kids here who go to school for 6 hours and then have the rest of the day to prowl the forums and play videogames! If you're going to let your life get in the way of sending a top 30 for an online poll about pictures taken of virtual cars, then maybe you just shouldn't enter anymore so you can't win and won't be judge.

How selfish.

:sly:

Busy? How dare you be busy! There are kids here who go to school for 6 hours and then have the rest of the day to prowl the forums and play videogames! If you're going to let your life get in the way of sending a top 30 for an online poll about pictures taken of virtual cars, then maybe you just shouldn't enter anymore so you can't win and won't be judge.

How selfish.

rotfl.gif

Poll will be up, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back