CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

Click for the full size image

Wow, some really clever and artistic shots! Very tough week this week. Also very hard to capture something that will stand out amongst the crowd.
Still here's my effort :scared:

Hey just looked through a few entries and yes my pic wouldnt really qualify, let alone stand a chance of making the poll!

Sorry for the wasted post!

Last edited:
Biggest pet peeve of mine is when people spell Camaro wrong. Espically "Camero", makes me cringe.

sorry guys i always do that i geuss i just think the 'e' sonds closer than the 'a' so thats what i just naturally put

facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

lolz i thought the samething

Final Entry

Click it to make it bigger. Good luck everyone, I hope my decision to use this over my 908 picture I took is vindicated ;)

Because I have continued failing to learn my lesson (said lesson: don't bother entering the PMC), I submit this week's
FINAL ENTRY

Want it bigger? Click here.

Looks familiar six :) I dig it

Check my entry

I somehow missed seeing yours, swerve - happens in the PMC where there are always so many entries. Definitely dig your extreme monochrome take on the wheel with the reflections. You took yours at the hangar, right?

I wasn't calling you out at all, especially since they're two different compositions. I think it is the best looking wheel in the game.

Yes it is extreme monochrome at the hangar. Very good

I wasn't calling you out at all, especially since they're two different compositions. I think it is the best looking wheel in the game.

Yes it is extreme monochrome at the hangar. Very good

I knew you weren't callin' me out, man - no worries! 👍 It's a gorgeous wheel and I've put it on a lot of cars, but it looks best on the one it comes "stock" on - the Art Morrison... which is why I left the 'Vette logo in-frame on my shot. I like the purely graphic look of yours, though - a lot. :) Good luck on making the poll!

I knew you weren't callin' me out, man - no worries! 👍 It's a gorgeous wheel and I've put it on a lot of cars, but it looks best on the one it comes "stock" on - the Art Morrison... which is why I left the 'Vette logo in-frame on my shot. I like the purely graphic look of yours, though - a lot. :) Good luck on making the poll!

Yes. I'm old school, street rods and customs all day. That Art Morrison is my favorite ride in the game, the Buick 62 probably a close second. I had one with that bayside blue (member) and logo showing but when I hit snap on that pic I had to submit it. Thanks a lot for the comments, your opinion is of great respect and I'm glad it took on the look I was portraying. Here's to both of us making the poll. :cheers:

Had lots of issues bringing up some nice photos. I really had to think from the beginning, asking myself; what rim do I like the most ?
After a few minutes it came to me, the spokes design of the ZR1. In my opinion one of the most beautiful rim, "one to rule them all".

The result is this:

Final Entry

San Gimignano - Town Square by Dennis Peters, on Flickr

Final entry

i'm not really a fan of matte colors, but the LFA looks so sweet in matte black, so i just went ahead and painted the rims with the chip i got

Just for that you're not making this weeks CCCL Poll :lol:

You know I love you! :lol:

P.S. Just spent 1 1/2 hours trying to come up with something more creative for you to lay your eyes on. Please let me know what you think.👍

I really tried for something different and took about 100 pics, but in the end the idea just didn't really pan out for this contest. So I took a few other quick shots and fell into this.

FINAL ENTRY

I really tried for something different and took about 100 pics, but in the end the idea just didn't really pan out for this contest. So I took a few other quick shots and fell into this.

FINAL ENTRY

Ha, I had the exact same idea, but then with another rim (those from the G37 Sema). Good to see that you used that pic, I didn't dare to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back