can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm

pmcheaderwk18.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, in the words of dennisp83:

"Show your cars at the famous and legendary race circuit located in Germany, the Nurburgring. You will have 20.8 KM of photography heaven, so let's go."

CARS: Any German models
LOCATIONS: All permutations of the Nurburgring complex
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: No

rulesclassic.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message.
This Thread has everything you need to know.

• No other editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed outside GT5 Photomode.
  • Only one entry per user allowed. It must be that user own work and never used in another competition;
  • Do not ask other members to choose your entry.
  • Entry post must be marked with a FINAL ENTRY text;
  • Entries may only be changed once and it must be indicated clearly;
  • Entries must be posted in either thumbnail or a preview. We recommend you to link either to it's full size;
  • Posts containing bigger previews than allowed, full sizes or links only will be ignored;
  • Previews should not exceed the limit of 500px in either direction and have any effect not present in the original image
  • It's recommended the usage of a free image hosting service, such as ImageShack, Photobucket or Flickr;
  • Only the best 30 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 15 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
  • In H2H weeks, entries must choose a "team", and the best from each poll faces off;
  • Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to store the original image (from the USB stick) until competition week ends.

deadline.jpg

[12.00GTM]

This Week's News:
Hello guys, I'll be dual-hosting for the forseeable future; it's actually quite convenient since these are the two "main" comps. Where's Nick? Oh, he's got something coming up you'll probably enjoy :D

I'll probably end up changing this due to my love of German cars and the 'ring, but for now I'm gonna post this -it's one of my earliest photomode shots......

**Entry Changed**

Final Entry

Click to embiggen

Last edited:
Oh dear.

GoGoGoggans - Your image isn't on Nurburgring, so ineligible. Also, your 2.0 entry's preview size is too big.

Yes, multiple cars are allowed, though they all must be German!

FINAL, FINAL ENTRY

Final Entry Changed from this to the one above

Last edited:
This was basically last weeks CCCL comp. Thank god I had an overflow of photos I liked from that.

by aws1423, on Flickr

Last edited:
Final Entry

I haven't been on GT in a while, I'm going to have to make more photos or eventually I won't be able to enter anything!

Final Entry

As always... click on the picture for the bigger version​

EDIT: yay, I´m an active member now :D

Are we allowed to post different versions of the same shot. Like if I had already used one version in another comp but would like to use the other in this one, would that be allowed?

FINAL ENTRY

Click for bigger picture!!​

Im finding it pretty hard to take pictures on the Nurb.. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back