CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 18

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 280 comments
  • 27,274 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

5568212974_7f006d056b.jpg

I had my RUF the same colour as yours, but painted it Black... looking at that blue makes me miss it, a trip to GT Auto might be on the cards haha
 
Final Entry




Note: My entry has been changed.​
 
Last edited:
In the first banner it says Week 18 winner instead of 16.
 
FINAL ENTRY


Click for full size​
 
Final Entry



I took this one for a competition a while ago but decided to use this one instead.​
 
Here's my entry.

FINAL ENTRY

 
Last edited:
Are we allowed to post different versions of the same shot. Like if I had already used one version in another comp but would like to use the other in this one, would that be allowed?

Is it the same shot as used before (as in, same location), but different filter or shutter speed / f-stop? If it is, sorry, you'll have to take a new shot. "New" meaning framed differently and/or a different camera location :)

4 months in, and people still have trouble reading the first post's rules. Remember, images not in line with them will just be ignored come poll time.
 
Final Entry

​
 
FINAL ENTRY

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just dont get it, how to link my photo here in a bigger resolution. Either its too big in original resolution, or i just can post it as a miniature.

can someone help me?
 
Wow there's alot of fantastic pictures already, Man am I gonna have a hard time taking a decent picture, Looks like ill be passing on my 190e Road car :(
 
FINAL ENTRY CHANGED


New Entry

​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry​



Click image For Full Size​
 
I have changed my entry - it is now HERE.
 
Last edited:
Apperosio - I wouldn't count a mistake as an entry, so as far as I'm concerned, you're still on your first, if you see the need to change it in the week. Personally, I really like what you've got, so I wouldn't worry!

In Other News: We're back on the front page! Starting next week I'm going to get a proper schedule going for prizes too; in the meantime, I'm going to need to clear out my PSN list, since I'm bang on 100...
 
Final entry​

nrburgringnordschleife3j.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey Capp96100 your photo is too big, you are suppose to post a small image here with a link to the larger size
 
Apperosio - I wouldn't count a mistake as an entry, so as far as I'm concerned, you're still on your first, if you see the need to change it in the week. Personally, I really like what you've got, so I wouldn't worry!

Thanks for your answer and the compliment 👍
 
hey Capp96100 your photo is too big, you are suppose to post a small image here with a link to the larger size

Thanks, i changed! ;)
 
Changed


Final entry

 
Last edited:
argh man are we only allowed one shot?! ive got a number of shots and i cant choose between them :(
 
FINAL ENTRY



Just click for HD version
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back