CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 18

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 280 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone reads the Final Entry part, but not the 500PX SIZE LIMIT

I wish there was a way to give newcomers a short pop-up of the rules before they just splat down their pictures. Jordan, what do you have for us?

okay.
this one is 500x281
are we fine now? :P

NrburgringNordschleife-3.jpg

That is much better. Keep that in mind for the next time you want to compete in the competition.

Final entry

(click to make it bigger)

10th time lucky in making the poll for me? I think I'm the only one with the Lupo Cup Cars, so I can but hope.

Good luck everyone.

I wish there was a way to give newcomers a short pop-up of the rules before they just splat down their pictures. Jordan, what do you have for us?

It's on the contest description. Some people just don't read I guess?

Seems like a lot of people having troubles finding the 'edit' button... *sigh*

No wonder we have 250 posts on this topic!

u mean something like this?

Final Entry

Yep That's better ,We really are Tired of Explaining the Rules ,it's Your first time so Hopefully Next Time You would have known the Rules the first Time.

Oh and By the way Nice Entry :D

How about this:

*super handy walkthrough for previews*

Crikey, kaede, mind if I just link people to that post from now on? There's no excuse anymore! :D

tyvm sems :)

Almost there; you'll want to edit the old posts with the giant images and get rid of them. Then you're good 👍

Crow - While it's possible to make pop-ups for the site, for people who view every thread... it'd be site-wide. So no, the best we have right now is to hope people read the first post. Which seems to only work once in a while. :indiff:

Crikey, kaede, mind if I just link people to that post from now on? There's no excuse anymore! :D

Almost there; you'll want to edit the old posts with the giant images and get rid of them. Then you're good 👍

Crow - While it's possible to make pop-ups for the site, for people who view every thread... it'd be site-wide. So no, the best we have right now is to hope people read the first post. Which seems to only work once in a while. :indiff:

there u go slip, i removed all the big images :)

WARP SPEED!

FINAL ENTRY

click to embiggen

Just so you know, the focus is intentionally on the guy who has his hands up.

Sure thing man. I do another for photobucket and another flickr as well.

Photobucket:

1. Copy image code from preview image

2. Paste

3. Copy link from full sized image

4. Highlight image code and insert link from full sized image

Flickr(For those who want to do clickable preview to full sized image):

1. Copy from preview size

2. Paste

3. Copy from full sized

4. Paste below the preview code. Copy the highlighted blue URL and replace the one in the red box

5. Delete the full sized code before you post.

Last edited:
Just posting here to hold my place if the comp closes.

A pic is on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back