• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 270 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

:scared:
5695408831_690fe22946_z.jpg

^is that straight? or curvy?

Please mark it to make it easier for the judge. ;)

If you can tell what that entry is then it probably wont make it into the polls.
I assume it is a straight but I also do not know.

Final Entry

my previous entry felt cartoony. so ive decided to go with this one. it is one of my favourites.​

Final Entry
I dont like my chances but hell, its worth a crack :) (Curves)

nrburgringnordschleife2y.jpg

Bigger!

Last edited:
Oh crap, I just realised that I had uploaded the wrong photo for my changed final entry, it should have been this one. Too bad now, I've already changed once. :ouch:

Final Entry

That's funny, I guess I've always zoomed around that corner with my eyes glued to the road so much that I never noticed the signs up above up until your post. The signs are actually pretty clear. Wonder what it says...probably something like, "Bob Alert: Be on the lookout for white and blue Toyota Minolta traveling upwards of 240 mph without due regard to the safety of drivers around him. Usually attempts to strike the rear of vehicles at high speed. May be armed and dangerous." :)

🤬
The picture I wanted to use has the "GT" watermark washed out my a white sky, and I have no way to address that.
(Guess I need to take even more pictures!)
Peace...

🤬
The picture I wanted to use has the "GT" watermark washed out my a white sky, and I have no way to address that.
(Guess I need to take even more pictures!)
Peace...

I've entered pictures like that before. As long as you honestly didn't edit it, it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back