can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk47.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by our judge Boabdulrahman:

"With the rewind feature being a big FAIL and with the avatar posing like a girl,
I have a theme that doesn't relate to the 2.0 update and that is that I want everybody
to take any race car to any non-race track and capture the car like its resting. Give
it a moody feel or something like that, you think about it"

CARS: One Race Car must be visible
LOCATIONS: All City tab tracks, plus Toscana (T) and Mt Aso course makers
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

gtppmcrulesc02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

• No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

[14.00 GMT]

Captain Roh
Oh! :rolleyes:

I think its pretty awesome, but anyway....

;)

Its ok in my opinion because i thought it was going to be a full control rewind/forward feature
U know frame per frame kind of stuff

[empty space]
Phototravel style pictures without phototravel locations?

I wanted people to be more creative when choosing a location in the tracks
I thought phototravel would be much easier because you can take a picture anywhere and it would be non-race like
You get my point here ?

ZEROX
How about the X2010 Prototype? :confused:

I don't want to change what i said in the description
I said race cars so the x2010 is qualified but again not preferred because it isn't a real race car
I'm sorry i wasn't specific in the description so if anybody has a question about the theme don't hesitate and pm me

:lol: I knew someone was going to park in front of Subway! Had considered it myself. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back