CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 47

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 105 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people just use a shutter speed from 8000, or really park their car somewhere? :rolleyes::P

I never thought of that :dunce:, I couldn't really have done that though coz I got the wind turbines in the shot with the Hybrid as planned :sly:

Final Entry

I know it looks like its just shot at shutter speed 8000 but it is actually parked 👍

F I N A L / E N T R Y

Click for the full size.

I was expecting to see a lot more of Mt Aso this week, and I think I'll change this entry eventually.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Holidays in the French Riviera! Something other than sand, mud and gravel is fresh change of pace for the Lancia :P

Also, I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a race car, it technically RACES. But in the event it doesn't qualify please somebody or a mod teeeell me asap and i'll change my entry.

FINAL ENTRY and first ever entry:)

6267100655_3654ca5e49.jpg

full size here

Man that's a pretty nice shot that I like! And it's your first. :sly:
Either way your full size link can't be separated from the preview image i think.

I wonder if people just use a shutter speed from 8000, or really park their car somewhere? :rolleyes::P

ParkED YO!

The shoots won't be so great and i can't 'feel' it if it were to take on 8000-esque.

I see a couple of entries on this page were taken on the Eiger.

All City tab tracks, plus Toscana (T) and Mt Aso course makers

You may want to change a.s.a.p. ;)

I see a couple of entries on this page were taken on the Eiger.

All City tab tracks, plus Toscana (T) and Mt Aso course makers

You may want to change a.s.a.p. ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I was thinking since Toscana was in the Eiger wasnt too different. Will give Toscana a go, was feeling a nice hike in the countryside.

fkxpro
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I was thinking since Toscana was in the Eiger wasnt too different. Will give Toscana a go, was feeling a nice hike in the countryside.

Please don't forget it's the toscana tarmac not the gravel (sand)

We need a smiley for this! :lol:

*Facepalm*

That doesn't look like a non-race track. Looks a lot like Fuji actually. ;)

I really think he never reads the rules... Not only did he mess that up, that's his second time in this thread alone posting a picture that didn't match the rules..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back