CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 47

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 105 comments
  • 11,107 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if people just use a shutter speed from 8000, or really park their car somewhere? :rolleyes::p

Mine is parked alright. Bloody lights ;)
 
mine was parked too.
 
I wonder if people just use a shutter speed from 8000, or really park their car somewhere? :rolleyes::p

I never thought of that :dunce:, I couldn't really have done that though coz I got the wind turbines in the shot with the Hybrid as planned :sly:
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Thats lovely mate 👍
 
:cheers: Can't beat the sepia filter sometimes!
 
FINAL ENTRY and first ever entry:)

​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

I know it looks like its just shot at shutter speed 8000 but it is actually parked 👍
​
 
Final Entry



Click for BIG​
 
F I N A L / E N T R Y



Click for the full size.

I was expecting to see a lot more of Mt Aso this week, and I think I'll change this entry eventually.
​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
​

Holidays in the French Riviera! Something other than sand, mud and gravel is fresh change of pace for the Lancia :P

Also, I'm pretty sure this qualifies as a race car, it technically RACES. But in the event it doesn't qualify please somebody or a mod teeeell me asap and i'll change my entry.
 
FINAL ENTRY and first ever entry:)

6267100655_3654ca5e49.jpg


full size here

Man that's a pretty nice shot that I like! And it's your first. :sly:
Either way your full size link can't be separated from the preview image i think.
 
I wonder if people just use a shutter speed from 8000, or really park their car somewhere? :rolleyes::p

ParkED YO!

The shoots won't be so great and i can't 'feel' it if it were to take on 8000-esque.
 
I see a couple of entries on this page were taken on the Eiger.

All City tab tracks, plus Toscana (T) and Mt Aso course makers

You may want to change a.s.a.p. ;)
 
I see a couple of entries on this page were taken on the Eiger.

All City tab tracks, plus Toscana (T) and Mt Aso course makers

You may want to change a.s.a.p. ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I was thinking since Toscana was in the Eiger wasnt too different. Will give Toscana a go, was feeling a nice hike in the countryside.
 

FINAL ENTRY

"Lamborghini Home"
​
 
Last edited:
fkxpro
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I was thinking since Toscana was in the Eiger wasnt too different. Will give Toscana a go, was feeling a nice hike in the countryside.

Please don't forget it's the toscana tarmac not the gravel (sand)
 
FINAL ENTRY


​

I thought I would finally give this photomode a try, enjoy!
 
Lol at how similar the last 2 entries were
 
FINAL ENTRY​

We need a smiley for this! :lol:

*Facepalm*

That doesn't look like a non-race track. Looks a lot like Fuji actually. ;)
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
Last edited:
We need a smiley for this! :lol:

*Facepalm*

That doesn't look like a non-race track. Looks a lot like Fuji actually. ;)

I really think he never reads the rules... Not only did he mess that up, that's his second time in this thread alone posting a picture that didn't match the rules..
 
Edit: Sorry @gregsxtreme, we obviously had the same idea...

That's alright, my first photo comp and someone copied my work ;) (jk Ferrari) guess that means I am on the right page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back