CLOSED: The Photomode Tournament: Season 03 - Qualifying

Does anyone know if you are allowed to post rejects in your gallery?

It would be fairly obvious which entry belongs to you in case the rejected pictures you post in your gallery show the same car/track combination.

Entries may not be changed after submitting (only if against the theme rules)
This though makes me think I have another chance...

If your first 'entry' only shows one car, then yes, you definitely have another chance, Gtuned.

Cannot wait to see your pictures, guys! :D

Gtuned, you are allowed to change your entry if it is against the theme rules.
Sorry, still didn't check the entries, I still didn't submit mine to see the entries.

Also, just updated the prize list with new addictions. :D

Man, I just don't think I'm gonna get to enter this one. I tried to take some shots last night and just wasn't inspired, couldn't seem to get in the groove or anything. None of my current older shots fall into the criteria with having to have more than one car.

Last edited:
Man, I just don't think I'm gonna get to enter this one. I tried to take some shots last night and just wasn't inspired, couldn't seem to get in the groove or anything. None of my current older shots fall into the criteria with having to have more than one car.

All you have to do is make it past the qualifying round and then anything can happen.

RetroGiant; you need to be in the tournament - it wouldn't really be the same without you. I hope you find the inspiration :)👍

It would be really nice to have you around. Maybe you will find inspiration... :)

Yes, RG, you need to enter this.. :)

On another note, my final entry has been sent, hope I do alright :)

im just sending mine... took me damn ages to make a decision... I was actually quite pleased a large number of the shots I took, however, this usually ends up with me not making the poll in the PMCs :lol:

hopefully i fare slightly better in this! 👍

dunno if we're still submitting themes or not, but just had an idea:

Partially Standard.
Description: Any Car, Any Place, but it's gotta be standard and using the partial colour filter. I rarely get a good picture with the partial colour filter, so show me the potential of this hard to use filter!
Cars: Any Standard car
Loc: Any
Photo travel: yes
Unique restrictions: Must be standard and must use partial colour filter.

No, don't enter, I'll get a better chance that way. :scared: (jk :P)

Oh and, where is Moglet and the other vets?

ENTRY SENT
How many people make it into the tournament? This would be a nice place to find some success. Hopefully there's some good (but not too good ;)) competition on both sides.

No, don't enter, I'll get a better chance that way. :scared: (jk :P)

Oh and, where is Moglet and the other vets?

I somehow hope mog doesn't enter this time. But then again, I cant get any revenge....

We should inform those legends. :sly:

Btw, I'm in! But as RG, I wasn't very inspired with my shoots. Hope it is enough for the next round:nervous:

Back