CLOSED: The Photomode Tournament: Season 03 - Qualifying

Ups, thanks for the reminder. Just updated the 2.0 rules. Remember, qualifying is anonymous, that means no signature or identifying elements. ;)

Oh for FFS -_-" I forgot to state which side i'm entering, even though it should be pretty clear...

Entry in, may the battle commence! PMC here we go again!

Deadlines not till the 13th right? I suspect you'll get lots more entries in the next few days, I also suspect the slightly restrictive nature of the qualifying themes may hamper entry numbers - I know quite a few people don't like working with multiple car shots.
I hope to get an entry in before close, just haven't had alot of PS3 time lately.

I also suspect the slightly restrictive nature of the qualifying themes may hamper entry numbers - I know quite a few people don't like working with multiple car shots.

A regular multiple shot is easy, a special shot is a mother. :)

I don't think we will get much more than 20 entries, let alone more than 32. :scared:

If they want a hot at the prize car list they better.

I'm building sets of cars for every round. Still working on an overall Champion Gift and award along with the grand prize set.

If they want a hot at the prize car list they better.

I'm building sets of cars for every round. Still working on an overall Champion Gift and award along with the grand prize set.

Amazing work Jason 👍 This will bring the tournament more alive than ever!

Back