Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 60 comments
  • 2,613 views
Messages
339
Messages
BoomStick71
I have LVL 17, 21, 24
Ticket 1000
Rally Ticket
Birthday 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008. 2009, 2010


Will be available Tonight



Have a look at my garage too. Mabye something there interests you.


If its crossed out, it will be available at reset.
 
Last edited:
Do you have level 17 ticket?
 
Do you have level 17 ticket?
I do, Cant offer that for a few days. That account is commited to a multi item trade.
If you could wait a couple of days.??
 
See the link to my garage in my signature and let me know if there's anything you want for the Lvl 24 Ticket 👍.
 
I can trade a lvl 17 for your 2008 ticket.

What say you?
 
5 chrome paints for your 21 ticket ?
 
i got lvl 9 17 21 24 and 1000 i just want your 2010 ticket pm me let me know i can send today
 
I would like the 2008 ticket. I have several other tickets could trade one of those for it if you are interested 1985,1987,1989,1993,1994,2005
Also have Muscle car, Nascar and Rally car tickets

Let me know if you are interested
 
Lamborghini Muira P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
for

lvl 24??
 
I would like the 2008 ticket. I have several other tickets could trade one of those for it if you are interested 1985,1987,1989,1993,1994,2005
Also have Muscle car, Nascar and Rally car tickets

Let me know if you are interested
'08 Is spoken for tonight. We could arrange for tomorrow?
 
Wow, Threads fall to the second page in a hurry!
Still have tickets AVAILABLE
 
My offer still stands:
Lamborghini Muira P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
for
lvl 24??
 
'09 ticket

for

'10 ticket

Can trade now
 
Thanks for the trade :cheers:

What do you want for your 2010 ticket, I want that one now ;)
 
i got lvl 9 17 21 24 and 1000 i just want your 2010 ticket pm me let me know i can send today

what about this or you can pick any car from my garage
 
Level 24 ticket for any of these X1's

x1collection55.jpg
 
Can trade a Tommy Kaira ZZII or RUF BTR '86 for a level 21 ticket.
 
'08 Is spoken for tonight. We could arrange for tomorrow?

Tomorrow would be fine. Let me know what you would like to have for it and we'll see if we can make a trade.
btw I will have some other tickets available tomorrow as well, I only listed the ones that I could send tonight :)
 
LVL 21, 24 and 1000 STILL AVAILABLE
 
Back