Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 60 comments
  • 2,613 views
Booms ticket shoppe is open for today, booking slots for tonight as well.
Have a look!
 
i can trade 67, 69 or 92 birthday tickets for a level 24 or 2010 birthday ticket :)
 
Level 17 for your 2008 birthday ticket?
 
Tickets are available, just rolled trade refresh.
 
any of my garage for 21 and 24 tickets
 
I'm interested in lvl 24 ticket. Can offer 0 miles Ford Falcon XR8 2000 AU
 
I have 1998 and 2004 tickets to trade for 2001 and 2006, available now.
 
I'd like the 06. I have one open slot with several pretty good cars in it if you are interested.

BMW V12
Toyota 7
'04 Judd C60
Peugeot 905 Race car
Vertigo Race Car
Jag XJR-9
Fairlady Z Concept race car
2D Chaparral
Ferrari 330 P4

White FGT

to name a few, most have miles on them but I will rebuild and refresh before sending.
 
You are most honorable Boomstick71, it was a pleasure trading with you.
 
Thanks for the good trade :)
 
Check my sig to see if you're interested in anything. I would like the level 17 ticket
 
I am out of slots for the night but maybe tomorrow night could trade a 2003 ticket for your 2004 ticket?
 
Looks like I have used up all my slots for tonights reset, maybe tomorrows reset instead.
 
What do u want for ur 2008 ticket? I can trade before reset.
 
The guy I was supposed to trade with tonight buried himself. I was nice enough to point out that he had dbl booked himself to receive the same car from two people & he wants to switch the car he wants from me less than two hours before reset. I was the one scheduled first to trade. Next time I will say nothing if the person I am trading with has dbl booked the same thing.

Now to try to salvage a trade with the account I was going to use.

You have that '01 ticket available Boomstick?
 
Last edited:
can i get one of them please 08 or 06? what would you like?

i have a rally car ticket
 
Hi, I'm interested in the 2001 & 2004 bday tickets

I have any of the next cars available today with 0kms:

CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Corolla Rally Car '98
Escort Rally Car '98
Escudo Dirt Trial '98
F1 2007 #6
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 Gt1 Road Car '98
Panoz Esperante '98
Formula GT (Green White)

Available tomorrow:

Chaparral 2D '67
Ferrari 330 '67
Mark IV '67
Chaparral 2J '70
And Pagani Zonda LM Race Car with some kms

Tell me if ur interested.
 
Last edited:
I have a 2002 ticket that I'd be willing to trade for a 1000 ticket or a lvl 24 ticket. I just traded for a 1000 ticket. Lvl 24 tomorrow?
 
Last edited:
Available now!
Looking for tickets I don't have or some cars.
 
Back