atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Feb 5, 2011 #1 Wanted : Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 At this time all I can offer is Paints. Matte, Chrome, Colorshift. Will give 5 for the car. Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
Wanted : Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 At this time all I can offer is Paints. Matte, Chrome, Colorshift. Will give 5 for the car.
FastOldHippy Messages 84 South Australia Messages Ser_Jory Feb 5, 2011 #3 What colour Matte's do you have ?
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Feb 5, 2011 #4 FastOldHippy What colour Matte's do you have ? Click to expand... Pink, Purple, brown, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Dark Red, Orange, White, Black, Silver, Dark Silver. That's just of the top of my head.
FastOldHippy What colour Matte's do you have ? Click to expand... Pink, Purple, brown, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Dark Red, Orange, White, Black, Silver, Dark Silver. That's just of the top of my head.
FastOldHippy Messages 84 South Australia Messages Ser_Jory Feb 5, 2011 #5 My GTO for your Purple + Blue + Orange + White + Black Matte's ? Edit: I can send it asap. Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Feb 5, 2011 #6 FastOldHippy My GTO for your Purple + Blue + Orange + White + Black Matte's ? Edit: I can send it asap. Click to expand... Sounds Good. Pm'ed. Soon as you add me we'll get it done. I'll send first
FastOldHippy My GTO for your Purple + Blue + Orange + White + Black Matte's ? Edit: I can send it asap. Click to expand... Sounds Good. Pm'ed. Soon as you add me we'll get it done. I'll send first
FastOldHippy Messages 84 South Australia Messages Ser_Jory Feb 5, 2011 #7 atiger Sounds Good. Pm'ed. Soon as you add me we'll get it done. I'll send first Click to expand... Kool, Ill turn on PS3 then & get it happening.
atiger Sounds Good. Pm'ed. Soon as you add me we'll get it done. I'll send first Click to expand... Kool, Ill turn on PS3 then & get it happening.
atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Feb 5, 2011 #8 FastOldHippy Kool, Ill turn on PS3 then & get it happening. Click to expand... I sent you friend request.
FastOldHippy Kool, Ill turn on PS3 then & get it happening. Click to expand... I sent you friend request.
FastOldHippy Messages 84 South Australia Messages Ser_Jory Feb 5, 2011 #9 GTO sent. Thank you for a swift & successful trade. Will leave positive rep. in appropriate thread.