*Closed*

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 223 comments
  • 16,115 views
MrMelancholy15
If I mean America, I say America. Australia; Monday Morning. America; Sunday evening

Sweet monday morning, thats perfect for me, just gimme a time when you figure it out and ill be there
 
Sunday morning works for me. I'm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8). Starting from 7:00 am, any time works for me
 
GeeRandel
Monday for australia works out great for me, just gimme a time !

I have tafe in the morning til 12 so I could do 12:30ish onwards??
 
GeeRandel
Sweet monday morning, thats perfect for me, just gimme a time when you figure it out and ill be there

Actually I think I can take this week off, so I can probably do morning!
 
I can make anytime but if it's just a practise I'll give it a miss due to me living at my girlfriends and my dads is tricky to get to :sly:
 
Umm

Are we searching for a particular name or?
 
Guys, Sunday, Sept. 2nd, 23:00 GMT-0, we'll have a test session. No points, but, if you can come, please do come!



We'll be in ITCC_Division_2 lounge. This lounge functions as a partially official W.M.A. Lounge.



Track will be decided/created, after some testing.
 
I would make that but work at 5am on Monday I'll be tired as hell :dopey:

Imm still interested though :)
 
I would make that but work at 5am on Monday I'll be tired as hell :dopey:

Imm still interested though :)

It's okay. This is a Bankfin weekend. I can't "skip" the Bankfin Touring Car Championship. I'm just scheduling around it, which creates some small problems, though they're not huge.
 
I will be there, unless something comes up which i don't think it will.
 
Alright. Everyone who's still interested, please send ITCC_Division_2 a PSN friend request! That will be our location.
 
Uhh what time is that Pacific standard time
 
That's 8am here, so I probably can't make that :/
 
Alright. Everyone who's still interested, please send ITCC_Division_2 a PSN friend request! That will be our location.

I sent a fiend request but i haven't gotten added, this is starting now right?
 
Hey sorry I couldn't make it last night, I was gone away for the long weekend. If you have anymore test sessions I'll definitely try to make it next time.
 
Hey sorry I couldn't make it last night, I was gone away for the long weekend. If you have anymore test sessions I'll definitely try to make it next time.

It's no problem. I sent everyone FRs. If need be, I'll also PM anyone who's online, reminding them.
 
Can't make it tonight for the test but I will make sure I'm there in Round 1 if you give me a message with a time in GMT :sly:
 
Its a little top hard with the time difference, I'm still keen though!
 
Back