*Closed*

Interest waivers and quivers. Ideally, we would have 300+ posts & a few test sessions complete by now, but, I guess the drift community isn't ready to commit. I don't mind. Better to have the interest falter before spending hours on points, and track/clipping point diagrams.

Do cosmetic changes like wheels and paint cout towards your 50k budget? I'm just making up a 1990 RX7 and I am not a fan of the paint and wheels but I have no funds left over.

I am interested in giving this a shot now that I'm more comfortable with the wheel, just need to decide on a car and stuff. If you need any additional help with things, I'll help in any way I can.

you took to long to decide on a time to hold the comp thats why a lot of interest was lost. look at how vdc and the fd comps are being run, their rooms are always full

Devin, I decided on times, but no one showed up. If your interest in the series is that weak, however, that you can't wait a week or two, it's not really my problem.

like i said the discussion of the times for the event took way to long to decide and by then everyone that was interested were all prepared for VDC and FD. besides this thread was in the wrong spot to begin with that is probably why interest was lost as well.

I'm still interested in this, I just keep forgetting to post about it lol. If there are any more practice runs or anything message me on psn or here and I'll be there.

I'm still interested in this, I just keep forgetting to post about it lol. If there are any more practice runs or anything message me on psn or here and I'll be there.

Okay. :) PSN it is, preferably. You added the ITCC_Division account?

MrMelancholy15
That's the one. :) We'll keep in touch on there.

Maybe give us a date next week sometime that we can aim for?
I have to change some of my settings because the online physics have been stuffing around with my car because i tuned it offline and I need to change it a bit, I just haven't had much time lately!

If you guys are going to be on for a while I can, I don't get home from work til 2:30 est though

Sure am! Well unless you delay it 2 hours, what time will that make it where you are?

I'm in EST GMT-4 (summer time.)

If it's 2:30, it's 2:30. I don't understand. If we open the lobby at noon, in my timezone, & stay in for two hours, will you be there?

Latest Posts

Back