Closed

• Thread starter Trader
  • 9 comments
To repeat stop making new threads/posts as it will only turn people off trading with you, instead if creating this thread you should have just edited your previous thread to include a charger, don't expect to get a response immediately, but at least that way you shouldn't turn people away from you, nor you will get banned.

.-. sorry following me?
To repeat stop making new threads/posts as it will only turn people off trading with you, instead if creating this thread you should have just edited your previous thread to include a charger, don't expect to get a response immediately, but at least that way you shouldn't turn people away from you, nor you will get banned.

I am not following you, I am simply checking the marketplace for updates and when i see half a dozen by the same person about the same thing - I get worried that they might get banned.

it was only 2 thread post....
I am not following you, I am simply checking the marketplace for updates and when i see half a dozen by the same person about the same thing - I get worried that they might get banned.

maybe 3 i mistaken... but WOW SPAM? 3 the most which are both different cars, and deals? not the repeated same post...

I mean no problems, I apologies if anything all I want is a trade.. Ill stop i have no need for drama, Once again Im just looking for trades.

Then stick to one thread and stop hijacking other members threads for basically asking the the same/similar cuda and/or creating near duplicate threads on the same topic.

Im trading my Charger 440 R/T 70' or Trading Tawny Gold Metallic Cuda 440 for another different color cuda??? Also have a super bee 426 hemi '71 only 13,000 mileage 824hp if have a great cuda color and maybe low mileage

for that super bee i have a lime cuda idk how much mileage but i know i did nothing but fixed motor and oil change. if you want to trade add bkHazard on psn remind me y u add me

Back