closedFinished 

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP: RKanharn
PSN: RKanharn
Car: GT3 Nissan GT-R
:)👍 please remember to use the same gt-r as your team mate, if its the base gt-r then please use same colour on body ;)👍 Cars

also are your joining the test session this Sunday

Last edited:
Good luck guys! And again, thanks merlin for all of the help 👍 Really appreciate you taking this series for season 1! :D

I don't hate Bathurst but it is glitchy (people are hurted by DC's). So, guys, please change track.
are u coming to the test on sunday.

COPY, PASTE THEN ADD NAME ;)👍

Confirmed attendance so far:

1: merlinrichards
2: MatheusBond
3: pyrates
4: GTP_HAMILTONR
5: goofytyler
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

are u coming to the test on sunday.

COPY, PASTE THEN ADD NAME ;)👍

Confirmed attendance so far:

1: merlinrichards
2: MatheusBond
3: pyrates
4: GTP_HAMILTONR
5: goofytyler
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
I have classics Racing at 5:00 GMT and STCC at 19:00 GMT.

nope, its starting 20th of this month, as I think we have all waited waaay to long for this to kick off., we have a test this sunday, champ will start the suday after that.

Calendar ;)👍

nope, its starting 20th of this month, as I think we have all waited waaay to long for this to kick off., we have a test this sunday, champ will start the suday after that.

Calendar ;)👍
Ah! But it has to be until 16:30! Because I have an championship after!

@merlinrichards Mate, I just realized that the weekend for the start of the season is Easter. I don't know about other drivers but I will be visiting my family during Eastern. Maybe it's not the most optimal date for the season start?

@merlinrichards Mate, I just realized that the weekend for the start of the season is Easter. I don't know about other drivers but I will be visiting my family during Eastern. Maybe it's not the most optimal date for the season start?
Good point, might be worth allowing that weekend for the holiday and starting after 💡
Will fall to @merlinrichards for that though :D

good call mate, I didn't even think of that 👍

hold up sauber open!!!! I probably will take it reserve me for it

your in the audi r8 lms, u cant be in team merc and team audi, make your mind up please budd. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back