closedFinished 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is everybody ready for tomorrow. I am a bit worried we got only for entries on the attendance list so far.

Does anybody have any GT3 lap times yet?

So is everybody ready for tomorrow. I am a bit worried we got only for entries on the attendance list so far.

Does anybody have any GT3 lap times yet?

To be honest budd if theres a not enough racers today this champ will be done and dusted, The test races showed there was only a handful of us who wanted to race. tonite will be the make or break of this champ 👍

To be honest budd if theres a not enough racers today this champ will be done and dusted, The test races showed there was only a handful of us who wanted to race. tonite will be the make or break of this champ 👍

Let's hope for the best tonight. Would really be a shame if we'd have to cancel it. But if the turnout is like in the practise races then there isn't much of a choice. :(

1: pyrates
2: merlinrichards
3: MatheusBond
4: BAKEMISTER
5:RoadHawk
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

Where on the circuit will the grid be forming before the race?

Hopefully I wont find it like I did at Spa, maybe on the Wellington Straight would be best.
Well if you know that it's after T1, there is no need to come flying into T1 at full racing speed.

Well if you know that it's after T1, there is no need to come flying into T1 at full racing speed.

At Spa I just say the message asking me to go to the grid, well at Spa the grid is on the pit straight before T1, so I left the pits in a hurry to get around to there and not hold everyone else up. I didn't expect and no one told me it was on the run down to Eau Rouge that you were all parked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back