CLOSEDOpen 

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 99 comments

Which days would be better for you ?

• Qualifying : Friday ; Race : Saturday.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Qualifying : Thursday ; Race : Friday.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Qualifying : Saturday ; Race : Sunday.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Qualifying : Wednesday; Race : Thursday.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please read the rules to avoid any misunderstanding, do not hesitate to ask questions and let me know if anything is not as clear as it should be.

Thank you and WELCOME.

NB: The tournament will start as soon as we have enough entries.

GTP / PSN :
CAR COLOR :
Car NUMBER " BASE B / TYPE FACE B " :

Last edited:
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg

Last edited:
I would be very interested, but it will depend on my work schedule, which should be finalized by next week. It will have to be Friday/Saturday combo...

I'm very busy with my serie right now, recruiting is just at 18 and we plan at over 24.... But I usually get some time on thursdays.

I actually have no clue about this series rules by now :P i'll take a look when i get home later on today lol

This series looks awesome as I love to run the Aston Martin V12, but from what it looks like you guys are running around 20:00 GMT which converted to Central Time for me is 2:00 pm for me. Which doesn't work.

This series does look very good, and very set up well! I'm only racing Saturday's at the moment with the current series I help run with another guy Turtle Racing League. But always looking for another series to run with a good group of guys.

Anyways, Thanks! 👍

Actually the time Will be changed to 21:00 instead of 20:00 GMT. I don't know if it gonna be ok for you but thank you for your interest anyway.

Seems you're having little luck in recruiting mate... It's unfortunate, but keep it up! People will join up eventually!

As a suggestion, ask people what do they want to add to the numbers;

for example many wants a hop in serie; this means that No tuning and qualy on same day of the race will suit them... Try and ask around for what tracks people wants to race (for example for me racing such cars at Madrid and Brands indy is a turn off).

If all else fails just join my serie :D /jk

Good luck!

Thx mate I appreciate :)

Regarding your series which is a great one, the issue is the time 19:00. I would join if it was 20:00.

Thx again ;)

It's 19GMT, i thought your country used the same timezone as mine but i see you selected GMT in your avatar informations... Unlucky! ;)

Actually the time Will be changed to 21:00 instead of 20:00 GMT. I don't know if it gonna be ok for you but thank you for your interest anyway.
Well for me 22:00 would be the earliest that would work for me.

Like I said this looks like a great series, very well setup! 👍 the right people will join this series once they see it!

Cheers

I might be interested in this. Going to get my V12 up to spec and turn a few laps. Have you thought about advertising this in the cappo, mini, Z8 threads? Had 16 on the grid in miks mini room Wednesday night. Z8 room always pretty full too.

I might be interested in this. Going to get my V12 up to spec and turn a few laps. Have you thought about advertising this in the cappo, mini, Z8 threads? Had 16 on the grid in miks mini room Wednesday night. Z8 room always pretty full too.

Thank you for joining BB, still about ten drivers to find and we re done :)

I'm not sure people appreciate to make advertisments on their threads.

Color/number ?

Latest Posts

Back