CLOSEDOpen 

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 99 comments

Which days would be better for you ?

• Qualifying : Friday ; Race : Saturday.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Qualifying : Thursday ; Race : Friday.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Qualifying : Saturday ; Race : Sunday.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Qualifying : Wednesday; Race : Thursday.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Mamaghi sorry I didn't make it to the race. My ps3 has finally given up I believe. Its not starting and it looks like a major problem. Hope you guys had fun!

It's fine m8, this series is over anyway. Yesterday was a joke. People have no respect to their commitments.

Also people should learn to make the difference between an organized series and a public lobby.
Don't worry, every series has a couple of farcical races every now and again. The beginning of the final round of ORA GTWC S3 today was laughable. The servers were busted beyond all belief and @brntguy had to try and relog about 20 times to join the new lobby we'd set up after the server decided to randomly kick everyone. But once we got everything fixed, it was easily one of the best online races I've ever seen.

Moral of the story: when life (or servers!) give you lemons, you make lemonade. :)

About people being having no respects to commitments, you should work with entrants to find the optimal time to run races. For us, 3:30pm EST (7:30pm UTC) worked pretty darn well today. If you work with people to pick a time, you'll find that they all of a sudden have a lot more respect for commitments.

I'm not sure what this series was, but whatever it was, here's wishing you luck with it in the future. :cheers:

Back