Status
Not open for further replies.
8B64CD96-A575-4226-9520-60C8933205CC.jpeg

This Sunday!

Gr3 BOP
Two hour with two 5 minute pit stops
Room opens at 1200
Race at 1330 US Central Zulu minus 8

Don’t forget the changed physics are going to catch you out so it might be a good idea to practice!

room will open for practice in about 30 minutes. Remember to get in one hot lap as the grid will be set to fastest first. If we have a start aborted the subsequent starts will be random but still set to fastest first. Please check your fuel usage to see if we need to decrease fuel factor to 2x from 3x to allow some or all cars to do four lap stints.

Sorry to have been absent for this weeks Tuesday and Thursday practice and sprints but I somehow thought having a tooth implant was no big deal...however the big bass drum in my left lower jaw seems to disagree. This rendered me somewhat indifferent to the idea of going upstairs and even turning on my PS4. However I’m now back operational.

I added the monthly poll for the up comming month’s combo to the bottom of the RR Thread first page just below @Argon maps.

This Sunday is Gr4. Now who’s comming and who wants to run a night race. I think we should run one a month just because it’s fun, and we haven’t done one for months.

I’m coming...duh....and I will try to see if the magic still lives in the White Whale and I vote yes to N24 night race.

Hey Ned, My buddy from PC2 @Yrak76 - PSN - unkleknucklefunk also plays GT and would love to join us today.

I gave him the break down on how we like to function here etc. Also, Patrick, Unkle and I practiced for a few last night.

yeah my dental difficulties preculded attending last night. Which cars are four lappers other than WRX, GT86 and Mazda

off for a bit room up. Remember to get in a hot lap if you care where you start. Damage is heavy.

10AB6617-3E25-4828-B32E-94337DE60F62.jpeg

Its time to take to the N24 Circuit this Sunday with Group 4 BOP...at night.

Race time : 1330 Central US ( Zulu minus 5) Room opens about room.

Race length: 3 hours

Pit stops: one per hour for 5 minutes

Damage: Full

Settings 5x and 3x

Discord: https://discord.gg/SWhwtgu

Last edited:
Well that was fun....sorta. We started the race with seven which is just about the minimum....then two quit as their car choice was less than opitum.

About a lap later I offered to kill the race and the five of us would Pack( boost) race instead. And one of the guys who quit returned....So we proceeded to enjoy about 5 two lappers mostly nose to toes with race always determined by silly racing through Anton’s Bouche and then trying to get three abreast into Tiergarten....not a high percentage passing place for two much less three :lol:. Oh excuse me....@gtp_versitile mostly won....the race down the hill was for the “ best of the rest”.

So...if you guys want to drive pure non boost endurance we need more bodies. What do you guys propose? Do we need to mix up the regs or is this just a passing end of summer lack of drivers.

I really do not mind boost racing at all but we have another place to do this....or do we wish to combine.

On another subject...there will be a special WRS event coming up soon that will take place in the RR slot. As we stated in the beginning we will not compete if for no other reason that this series while not an “official” WRS series, it is under the WRS “banner”. We may switch to Tuesday or Thursday and run shorter races...or run a shorter race earlier on Sunday that will then flow into the WRS event. Stand by for details. As soon as the thread is available on the WRS event I’ll post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back