Closed

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 421 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BEACE6F9-1064-4C05-9491-BE9F3DFD9834.jpeg

Starting today we will have two meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

the first is at 1330 US Central time for Europeans and North Americans who can make it.

The second is at 2030 US Central for North America and crazy Europeans who want to play at oh dark thirty.

Last edited:
F66B50C5-9C96-4801-A525-92B868DDEE8E.jpeg

It’s time again...we race on Every Sunday
GR4 BOP
2 hours
2 5 min pit stops
Room opens 1230
Race begins 1330

I have nothing to do tomorrow afternoon so I may join you for some German action after the F1 German GP. You're an hour behind me on the East coast right?

and if someone feels the urge we could make a monthly image with the rr logo with words and the class of car like Bambi/Whitetail’s Youtube title page above
superimposed on a Nurburgring track outline or something appealing.

can you send it to me on PS4 or post to TAG Ring Rats
I do not have the capability to post that in the game as a decal. You'll need to find someone to vectorize the logo for you. I wish I could but I do not have the software or the skills to do so.

Highly likely I will attend, just need my schedule which I'll get later today. I prefer daytime but anything as long as it's not fully dark. Sunrise or sunset can look nice while still lighting the track enough to not get lost.

This weekend we will be running two hours in Gr4 BOP.

Please post if you will be racing
and wether you prefer the Nordschliefe in daylight or the N24 at night. I will add your link if you are racing.
@GTP_Nail
@DesertPenguin
@roamer2629
@monoha
@oldboy1943
@potvinsuks
I keep forgetting about this thread, and keep thinking the other thread is the only one we use :dunce:.

Well, I had replied in the other thread that I will be attending and would love for the night race, if it has any bearing anymore.

I will be on in about 10 minutes :gtpflag:.

Downforce at the Ring

20180801131919.jpg

Next Sunday The Ring Rats will be running a one off special event at 1330 Central ( Zulu-5) Room opens @1200.

We will have two classes:

The LMP3 Toyota 030 ‘12
and
Two LMP 2 Cars...the Audi R18’11 and the Peugeot 908’10 in reduced power configurations

LMP2 908 Peugot ‘10
Power 72%. Weight 103%

LMP2 Audi R18 ‘11 not lemans version
Power 89%. Weight 111%

LMP3 Toyota TS030 ‘12
Power 67%. Weight 112%
The Race will be for 3 hours on the Nordschliefe with one 5 min stop per hour.

Damage: Heavy

Time of day: Noon

If we have fewer than 10 drivers we will all drive the LMP3 Toyota so practice both classes.

Grid will be set by practice laps so make sure to arrive in time to do a hot lap.

If you are new to us please go to the first page and read the blather and connect Discord.

Rats who have raced with us will have preference but there will be room for all as our normal attendance is from 5 to 10. Should it become necessary we will have multiple rooms, but we'd rather not :lol:.

Try to attend one of the weekly Test/Race sessions on Tuesday and Thursday at 1330 and 2030 Central.

If you plan to attend please post here and indicate your car preference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back