Club ID: 1061419 on old

• Thread starter mgo
  • 82 comments
The rhum glass is always half full, never half empty with fad!
Glass m8 ?? Why do you not see the Big pic.. My barrel are always half full :cheers:
IMG_20161019_121324.jpg
and Hope a half barrel Will take My Cold away :cheers:

I’m sorry guys :bowdown::bowdown: but next 3 week-ends I won’t be able to open Fun Races :boggled:
I have on week holyday :cool: and next week-end I’m busy again :grumpy: :grumpy: :banghead:
Next week I’ll open public lobby for setting cars and testing tracks for the future championship :cheers:
Afternoon BST 14:30 CET 15:30 Club ID: 1061419

titre.png

In few weeks I’ll begin a championship with Concept cars. It will start December 14 with one week break for Xmas and New Year (Wednesday 28 2016) that way if we carry it all together with no delay the series will end February 15 2017.
Races will take place on Wednesdays 20:30 CET to 22:00 CET Room opening at 20:00 organize in 2 run on the same track with qualify for both one with car stock one with tuned car. Also during the all championship 3 Time Trial will be set in club event help everyone to gain more points.
I chose 12 cars 3 in each category and also 3 cars for TT, wings are not allowed on cars only exception if already set in stock version (We have the Furai that match here).
Before starting the challenge, I’ll open practices lobby on regular basis in club public lobby feel free to join. ;)

Cars list for races series:
  • 600PP races on Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road
    • Ford GT Concept '02
    • SRT Viper GTS R Concept '00
    • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept '13
  • 550PP races on Tokyo R246
    • BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07
    • NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02
    • Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
  • 500PP races on Grand Valley
    • Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
    • Honda NSX-R Concept '01
    • DOME-ZERO '78

Cars list for TT:
  • Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 on Track Path Editor circuit
  • Volkswagen W12 Nardò '01 on Red Bull Ring
  • Mazda Furai '08 on Suzuka

Next week I’ll open thread to make it official. In the meantime you can give your opinion and subjections about it. I’m all hear guys. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi Tom

This sounds like fun and different to the older cars I normally race. However I'm already committed to Sick cylinders championship which takes place exactly same date and time as yours.
Sorry but I won't be able to join you.
All the best with this series.
:cheers:

mgo
Races will take place on Wednesdays 20:30 CET to 22:00 CET Room opening at 20:00

I would love to join too but it's too early in the morning for me. You've made a great poster! I nearly always drive classics so this would have made a nice change. Good luck with the series Tom:cheers:

Hi Tom

This sounds like fun and different to the older cars I normally race. However I'm already committed to Sick cylinders championship which takes place exactly same date and time as yours.
Sorry but I won't be able to join you.
All the best with this series.
:cheers:

I didn't check the others championships but as it is not all settle I could move the date. :)
I'll look into it Monday :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi all thank @reefer @fadmad and @Sutsagrd for getting involve

For this Championship I chose to stay on Wednesday with only 4 weeks races. Also for this first series I figure out running it on Sport Soft (intermediate level racing event) so this will make skill not to be an issue and that way the championship shall be accessible to more drivers. đź‘Ť

Below the previous for the thread I'll post later:

titre.png

Racing day:
Race on Wednesday 19:30 GTM to 21:00 GTM Room opening at 19:00 GTM
CET 20:00 to 22:00 - BST 19:00 to 21:00 - EST 14:00 to 16:00 - PST 11:00 to 13:00

Cars list for races series:
  • 600PP races on Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road
    • Ford GT Concept '02
  • 550PP races on Tokyo R246
    • NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02
    • Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
  • 500PP races on Grand Valley
    • Honda NSX-R Concept '01
Cars list for TT:
  • Volkswagen W12 Nardò '01 on Red Bull Ring
Racing scheduled:

1st week
14/12/16 Honda NSX-R Concept '01 Grand Valley
2nd Week
21/12/16 SRT Viper GTS R Concept '00 Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road
3rd Week
04/01/17 Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 Tokyo R246
4th Week
11/01/17 NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02

Time Trial:

From 19/12/16 to 02/01/17 Volkswagen W12 Nardò '01 600 PP on Red Bull Ring

I hope for the best now :cheers:

I don't think I'll make it tonight guys. I think my wife wants to eat at 6:30 pm tonight. Have fun in the mad Minis:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back