Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
high rpm turbo....:ouch: That's twice now I forgot something on the build sheet.:banghead: Also no oil change.
I tested the car at several tracks and the faster the track the better the car works. I took it to the London track yesterday and something just didn't feel right so an update for tight track handling is needed. Its going to take time and a lot of experimentation getting one tune to work across a wide variety of tracks. Check back every so often for updates and bear with me everyone while I learn the new physics model.:)

Happy motoring:gtpflag:
No worries. The KTM is great, BTW! 👍

Sorry for no tunes yet. My total playing time has been a little over two hours, and most spent unlocking things. Hope to get some wheel time the next few days 👍

Sorry for no tunes yet. My total playing time has been a little over two hours, and most spent unlocking things. Hope to get some wheel time the next few days 👍
Hey no worries, family and real life stuff always take priority.
It's early days for GT6 still so I'm sure we'll see plenty of great Clueless tunes in the coming new year.:cheers:

Hello Friends ,
I see most of you start the fun 👍 hope to catch you soon :dopey: any recommend to have fast cash as i receive my preorder GT6 Edition just now :dance: i will start play after i finish my work in 5hrs .

Hello Friends ,
I see most of you start the fun 👍 hope to catch you soon :dopey: any recommend to have fast cash as i receive my preorder GT6 Edition just now :dance: i will start play after i finish my work in 5hrs .
Follow my "Wicked Child" Storia X4 build up. Will get you quickly through Novice and National B.
Once you have the National A license you can get online so seasonals are available.
Do the Moon missions will get you about 90k and the Goodwood festival missions will add a bit more and give you some prize cars.
Continue using the "Wicked Child" for all the National A events it qualifies for and you can take the iB license test. Once you've unlocked iB you can start making decent money. You can use "Wicked Child" to win the Tour of Japan races and they pay 25-30k each.
After that its just whatever catches your fancy really.

Hello Friends ,
Great to see you back Sam. Just jump in the game and start doing the license tests and races whenever you get enough stars for the next license do it all the way through to the S class. Then grind the "like the wind" race for credits.:cheers:

Edit: do what Xdesperado said:)

Hey Cy! I thought you maybe should, consider a car list links (with their real name :P ) beside the tuners links in the OP too?!

Sorry for the lack of any tunes from my end, will be sorted out soon…and sorry again because said first tune won't be a Diablo. Or a Cizeta. Or anything remotely exciting like that. It'll be very expensive to make as well so you know, if you're looking for a budget way of going fast, there's that KTM X-Box and Daihatsu child killer up there. My corner of the garage will be for expensive and useless crap only. :lol:

Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Black
Wheels: Stock

aero : Stock

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: Stage 1 No

Intake Manifold: no

Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: no Yes
Exhaust: Semi-Racing

Turbo: No

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: optional Triple plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: optional Yes
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SH

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/+50
Power Limiter : 99.0%

Transmission
Top Speed: 112, Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 3.854 3.930
2nd: 2.915 3.033
3rd: 2.346 2.459
4th: 1.919 2.014
5th: 1.567 1.646
6th: 1.337 1.404

Approximate Top Speed: ---mph
LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 15
Braking: 7

Suspension
Ride height: 85/85
Spring rate: 5.20/5.80
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Dampers (Extension): 6/7
Anti-roll bars: 5/5
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.15/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 450 PP, weighs 1022Kg with a 58/42 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.08 kg/hp, has 250 HP
@---- rpm and produces 237 ft-lb torque @---- rpm

Notes:
Like with GT5, let's start things off nice and easy with a 450PP car. This 180SX is by no means the fastest car of its class, but with a near 50/50 weight distribution, this does at least make for a pleasant drive with most the oversteer ironed out. This tune will be updated fairly regularly as we learn more about the new physics.

Update 1: Gearbox now added

Update 2: General overhaul so you can forget the 50/50 thing, but at least now it's not thrown off balance by a pebble

Update 3: Slightly better power/weight ratio, revised parts list, new gearbox settings.

Update 4: New parts lists, general overhaul, removed ballast.

Last edited:
@Onboy123 man your going to break my (piggy) bank account with tunes like that!:crazy::lol:

Should finally get my SL 55 tune up later today...just waiting for a bit more input from the brave souls who foolishly offered to test drive it.:scared:

After that I'll probably get a bit more oddball tune up...it's a (not very)fast 500PP tune that's more of a cruiser than racer. Only hint is to put on the leasure suit, silk shirt and gold chains.:D

Hey, at least it's got some chance of doing well in a race, unlike the Eclipse that I started with in GT5. :lol: And you've not seen anything yet. Plenty, plenty of daft things to come from my end. Some of them serve no real purpose other than to find a fun way of hurting my ego. :lol:

Once I can have I template that is easy to use...:scared:... two "tunes" will be here... (may take weeks...or maybe hours :dopey: )

The Meat

fezo.jpg

...The Cruck???​
sdyq.jpg

Hey guys I'm having some technical issue's, any volunteers to provide a photo or two for my tunes?:drool:
Nice to show the cars with tunes but changes in the hosts I use for photos make it a serious pain to try and provide them, plus the Ol'Wallbanger is a better driver than photographer...scary thought of the day!:crazy::scared::lol:
Anyways any volunteers just PM me and I'll let you know what I've got going. Of course you'll recieve full credit in the tune for any photo's provided.👍👍

@krenkme can't wait to see the tunes for those two.:cheers:

Jägermeister
SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger needed a car for the National A Schwarzwald League.
Since he had been given this fat Mercedes as a prize we decided to give it a bit of a makeover. Gone is the lazy Autobahn cruiser, now we have a growling hunter of supercars. While still a bulky car, it now shows off its balance carving smoothly through the corners before unleashing its fury on the straights.
nmo6.jpg

Parts List
Do oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires
Sports Soft recommended
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhast Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 1

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
80/85
Spring Rate 7.16/7.58
Compression 3/3
Extension 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 7/7
Camber 2.2/2.2
Toe Angle -0.05/+0.20
Brake Balance 5/6
Drivetrain
Transmission
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 224mph
FCMLSD
-Initial 25
-Acceleration 10
-Braking 20
Power
Power Limiter

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 560PP
Max Power 647HP
Max Torque 672ft-lb
Weight 1,700kg with a 50/50 weight distribution.

Note: the Jägermeister is quite capable of winning the International B: Supercar Festival, Tuned Car Festival, and Midnight Racers. National A: 500PP Clubman Cup and Gornergrat League.
Removing the Sports Computer and Racing Exhaust will let you run the iB: Tour of Europe.
Might be a few others I've missed.:lol:

Note 2; You recieve this car as a Prize for getting all Gold on the iB License tests in National A. Good reason to take those tests as early as possible.:sly:

Photo a paint courtesy of CyKosis1973:tup:👍

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Just made a couple minor changes to the "Wicked Child" tune and added an important note to it. Please check it out and let me know if there are any issues.

Also I should have the "Wicked Child", Part 4 posted sometime tomorrow. Been using my second account to work on it all day. (re-doing license tests :drool:)
Anyways it will be a listing of events nA and iB that you can win with the car and the money you'll aquire doing so.👍👍

Hello Friends
I just start to have some fun by finding my cars tuned by Clueless tuner :lol:

When I start the game I was thinking that I can choose my first car ! But not so I went through the Fit and I didn't upgrade any thing on it and I drive it stock to save more cash to buy my first car to tune it in GT6 👍

I just want to start by something legend :sly:

Hope to be finished soon , its 450PP running on SH and SS , offline mode and online mode ALL tracks , top speed 170MPH that very good for old car .

Have a good day every one

ND

Last edited:
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
This 180SX is by no means the fastest car of its class, but with a near 50/50 weight distribution, this does at least make for a pleasant drive with most the oversteer ironed out...
Is or isn't?! :P :sly:

"Is by no means" = "is not". I just like taking my time to get to my point. :P Much like how that car takes its time around the track. :lol:

Edit: Actually…Is that the case? I don't know, you made me think about something that I don't normally think about and now I'm confused. :lol:

Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership

Paintjob: Black
Wheels: BBS RE-MG

aero : Stock

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: no
Carbon Hood: no
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: no

Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: no

Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Racing

Turbo: High RPM

Transmission: no
Clutch: no
Flywheel: no
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SH

The Tune
Ballast weight : 170/+50
Power Limiter : 95.0%

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 16
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 110/110
Spring rate: 5.50/7.50
Dampers (Compression): 7/6
Dampers (Extension): 8/6
Anti-roll bars: 5/4
camber: 3.2/2.7
Toe angle: -0.20/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 450 PP, weighs 1217Kg with a 51/49 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 4.40 kg/hp, has 276 HP
@---- rpm and produces 253 ft-lb torque @---- rpm

Notes:
Like with GT5, let's start things off nice and easy with a 450PP car. This 180SX is by no means the fastest car of its class, but with a near 50/50 weight distribution, this does at least make for a pleasant drive with most the oversteer ironed out. This tune will be updated fairly regularly as we learn more about the new physics.
If the ballast is 180 then all is good. :mischievous:

180kg in a 180SX it is then. I probably got the parts list wrong somewhere, I'll check tomorrow. 👍
Oil Change perhaps?
Your tune doesn't list it and the extra power from it might be why more ballast needed for the listed PP.

Yea, most probably. Thanks for reminding me, it was oil change, and stock exhaust. I'll check properly tomorrow when I can.

Wicked Child
GT6 begginers guide to creating a 500PP Killer on a budget!
Part 4

Okay so now we have the completed 500PP "Wicked Child", but you may be asking so what's next? I mean yeah it's fully tuned with all sorts of goodies but my bank account is practically empty again.
Well the answer to that is go racing! Now it's time to take the "Wicked Child" from being a project car creating a continuous drain on our bank accounts and turn it into a money making machine.
With a newly acquired National A license in hand Ol'Harvey Wallbanger set off to do just that.
First up would be the 4WD Challenge. Getting Golds in the races at Brands Hatch; Indy Circuit, Willow Springs International Raceway-Big Willow and Grand Valley Speedway adds C39,600 to the bank and unlocks Mission Races. Now we can get a paintjob for "Wicked Child" if we want or just start saving towards our dream cars.
Next we put on the Sports Soft tires we bought...you did buy them right? and head off to the 500PP Clubman Cup.
Golds in the races at Matterhorn Rotenboden, Circuito di Roma and Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit will net us another C32,000 and unlock yet another Coffee Break Challenge. (Still isn't Starbucks but they seem to have nearly as many franchises:crazy:)
Then it's on to the Night Masters Series where we have to de-tune "Wicked Child" again to meet the PP limit. Removing all power upgrades except Engine Tuning; Stage 3 & Intake Tuning will put the car at 450PP and get us in the series.👍👍
Okay that was dark...and scary!:scared:
But the wins at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, looks better during the day, Materhorn Rotenboden, at least you can't see the cliff your about to plunge over, and Willow Springs International Raceway-Big Willow, Help! I've gone blind! get us another C35,360. They also unlock something called ONE-Make Races and most importantly unlock the International B License tests.
(Hint: even those who don't use the driving line may find it useful, especially at Willow Springs which is incredibly dark, as an aid to tell where the track actually is.)
Now lets bolt all the power goodies back on the "Wicked Child" and take on the Gornergrat League. Must say blowing past all those high priced Rally cars with "Wicked Child" in that incredible scenery was exhilerating if a bit terrifying what with the Wallbangers typcal driving and disregard for personal safety.:nervous:
Anyways the wins at Matterhorn Rotenboden, Matterhorn Riffelsee and Dristelen put another C37,700 in the bank account.
Next we'll move on to the Turbo Sports Series with races at Deep Forest Raceway, Trial Mountain Circuit and Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. Ah nothing like a relaxing drive in the country and an extra C42,290 in the bank to put a smile on even Ol'Harvey's face.:)
Unfortunately looks like we're about out of new events in National A to race "Wicked Child" in, but we do have one more and as they say we've saved the best for last.:cheers: Yes it's the GT National Championship a 5 race series. Win this series and we'll definitely be ready for those license tests so we can go looking for more money.
(Note: The Wallbanger said to remind everyone that your back on Sports Hard tires for this series so "Wicked Child" won't have quite as much grip as you've become accustomed to. Just be a little gentler with the braking and your cornering speeds and you'll have no problems destroying the competition.)
With the wins at Silverstone International Circuit, Apricot Hill Raceway, Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, Autodromo Nazionale Monza and Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit coming to us Fast and Furious we collect our biggest payday yet C93,020!:gtpflag:
Now while you and Ol'Harvey take your International B License tests we'll send "Wicked Child" to get a service check and I'll see how much our run through National A has netted us in total.
Annnnd...the grand total is...C279,970!:cheers:

Now the service department says everything checks out okay, but since we have plenty of money now I told them to go ahead and change the oil.
Hmm...seems the higher grade racing oil they supply in the service department has freed up some extra power and raised our PP. Looks like we'll need to make a couple adjustments to keep "Wicked Child" at 500PP.
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger recommends is to add ballast and just a touch of Power Limiter.
138kg ballast at +50
Power Limiter 99.8%

"Wicked Child" now has;
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 342HP
Max Torque 232ft-lb
Weight 875kg with 50/50 weight distribution and 2.55kg/HP

Okay with a new Scirocco R '10 (someone likes European Hot Hatches:lol:) and SL 55 AMG (R230) '02 parked in the garage thanks to Ol'Harvey getting all Golds on his International B License we're ready to go check out the events.👍👍
Hey look at that first up is Tour of Japan only open to Japanese cars. So after putting the Sport Soft tires back on we quickly run the races at Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, Tokyo R246 and Suzuka Circuit. A LFA '10 in the Tokyo race was the only one to put up a fight forcing the Wallbanger to do a bit of blocking heading to the finish line as he road "Wicked Child's" rear bumper for the last two laps. Anyways C88,920 added to the bank balance makes it our second largest payday and by far the best paying per race. We've also unlocked the iB Mission Races.
Next we head to the Tuned Car Festival.
Easy wins at Apricot Hill Raceway, Daytona Road Course and Cape Ring only adds C58,850 to our bank account, but we do get a couple more trophies and unlock the iB Coffee Break Challenge.
Next up are the 10-Minute Races taking place on Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit, Circuito di Roma and Willow Springs International Raceway-Big Willow. Being back on Sports Hard tires forces a slightly more leisurely pace but they prove to be very easy and add C71,240 to our bank account.
They also unlock the ONE-Make Races and GT All-Stars Championship for us.

A quick check back at the Pit Service shows that the Wallbanger's driving style has begun to affect the Chassis Rigidity so that gets refreshed. While there another Oil Change is called for to keep "Wicked Child" performing at peak levels.

Then after replacing the Sport Soft tires it's off to the Midnight Races. Wins at Daytona Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and Nürburgring 24h gives us another C68,750 in the bank.

Sadly our time with "Wicked Child" is nearly at an end. Before we give her a wash and wax and park her in our garage we have one more series.

Buying a set of Dirt Tires we're off to face those crazy Rally Cars yet again this time in the Dirt Trials.
For those who may not know it was in Japan's under 1000cc rally races that the X4 first made its mark so this will be a fitting end to our time together.
The races at Toscana, Eiger Nordwand-K Trail and Eiger Nordwand-W Trail are a tough challenge. However "Wicked Child" won't let us down as Ol'Harvey grabs the Gold in each winning another C59,290 to add to the bank.
Our final earnings from International B total C347,050
Our grand total in earnings is a stagering C624,020!:gtpflag:
Not bad for a car we originally only paid C13,900 for.:bowdown:
Its taken us from rank Novice clear into International B and given us many thrills along the way.
She'll be waiting patiently in our garage to put a smile on our faces as we blast by those much more expensive fancy cars others may drive.

So long for now, but Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Note: The prize payouts listed in all 4 parts of the "Wicked Child" series were done prior to the v1.02 game update which raised the awards and brought back the log-in bonuses. You can now expect to earn significantly more.👍👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back